This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just hit 89. How do i start up Dread Wastes?

#1TheGreatCheezePosted 2/23/2013 11:02:42 PM
Also where I can find these cool BoEs that everyone talks about finding throughout Pandaria? So far I've just found a few grey items that were worth about 100g
---
I follow people around on their slow mounts and say "CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, STAR FOX!"
-Cereburus Q
#2angrywalrus13Posted 2/23/2013 11:30:14 PM
Go to Serpent's Spine. You might have a flight path to it, you might not, I'm not sure. Basically, it's the top right corner of Dread Wastes.

As for the relics:

http://www.wowhead.com/news=209071/exploration-guide-the-relic-hunter
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#3TheGreatCheeze(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 11:32:55 PM
Ah, thanks walrus!
---
I follow people around on their slow mounts and say "CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, STAR FOX!"
-Cereburus Q
#4Wookie_Is_BackPosted 2/24/2013 12:25:06 AM
They made it a lot easier now, you can go to the Vale, get a quest and it gives you the flight path. I remember having to find that damn rope.
#5KresselackPosted 2/24/2013 12:44:11 AM
If you have the TomTom addon, you can get one called Lost Treasures or something like that to go with it and have waypoints on your map for all the treasures.

The BoAs won't always be up, but if you really want them and don't want your 'main' hanging around, you can run an 85 out to Dread Wastes and, depending on class, get them all without too much issue. (The non-BoA trinkets are min level 86, so picking those up early can be awesome) Hardest ones would probably be the 1h tank sword In the cave, but a stealth class or something with CC/pet to distract can nab it, as well as the Mastery/Agility trinket in the underwater cave. (For that one you can stand by entrance area and will be able to see if it's up without aggroing anything, or you can run back near it, die, and look for it as a ghost. If the two sauroks are fighting each other, it can buy you time to loot it and run)
---
Ave, magistros. Ave, registrus. Ave, leodastus. Ave, mendaxas. Illius animos. Illius vellenas. Illius fortens.
http://i.imgur.com/Uz5MDiR.png
#6AmakusaPosted 2/24/2013 1:44:56 AM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
They made it a lot easier now, you can go to the Vale, get a quest and it gives you the flight path. I remember having to find that damn rope.

Uh... it's always been like that.
---
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.
#7Wookie_Is_BackPosted 2/24/2013 5:23:35 AM
Amakusa posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...

Uh... it's always been like that.

Really?! -_______-

I thought it was a 5.1 change =/