This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

does a latency of 250 lessen a frost dk's dps?

#41GForceDragonPosted 2/24/2013 7:34:40 PM
Glockass1 posted...
I don't pve nor pvp seriously. I play other games if I want to play competitively.

>playing video games competitively
---
"It's like some twisted variant on rule 34. If it exists, someone takes it way too seriously. No exceptions." - Aceron
#42XtraTPosted 2/24/2013 7:50:48 PM
http://i.imgur.com/wYxqDCd.gif
---
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.
#43PipBoy2kPosted 2/24/2013 8:05:34 PM
This board is awful.
---
http://i.imgur.com/wAuwF.gif
#44thronedfire2Posted 2/24/2013 8:23:19 PM
this topic, lol

took like 10 posts and Glockass couldn't recover even slightly
---
I could see you, but I couldn't hear you You were holding your hat in the breeze Turning away from me In this moment you were stolen...
#45thronedfire2Posted 2/24/2013 8:25:43 PM
Glockass1 posted...
Elaeus posted...
Glockass1 posted...

We can continue nerd raging tomorrow because it's 3AM and I need sleep.

So you are admitting you are nerd raging?
Meanwhile, all I am doing is entertaining myself while downloading some addons really.

I am in bed, posting from my phone. Some fun before sleep is always needed.

If lying in bed posting on gamefaqs is what you consider 'fun before sleep', you have lost every argument ever.
---
I could see you, but I couldn't hear you You were holding your hat in the breeze Turning away from me In this moment you were stolen...
#46metroidfreakv4Posted 2/24/2013 10:21:08 PM
Not going to lie, el made glock take her online wee wee in places even a blood elf is uncomfortable with:0
---
WotLK ending cinematic: Arthas:Father.....is this over?....
Father:no my son....the raid resets next week.. Who noticed I fixed the Typos? only took 4 years :)
#47RoyalGuardLeonPosted 2/25/2013 5:53:01 AM
lol this was a good read. This glock guy got it under the belt real hard.

This board is awful.

have you been on other places of gamefaqs? at least here you get very useful answers or i do at least when i post. i lurk here the same way i lurk at my class forum in mmo champion and the very few times i login to post something i really get nothing but helpful answers
#48Glockass1Posted 2/25/2013 6:55:22 AM
GForceDragon posted...
Glockass1 posted...
I don't pve nor pvp seriously. I play other games if I want to play competitively.

>playing video games competitively

it's fun brah

metroidfreakv4 posted...
Not going to lie, el made glock take her online wee wee in places even a blood elf is uncomfortable with:0

This doesn't even make sense.
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#49BMac89Posted 2/25/2013 7:52:10 AM
i get so annoyed if my latency is over 100, and if my FPS drops below 60. I start freaking out and want to just smash something. Even if there is no noticeable difference in the game-play IJUSTCANTSTANDHIGHLATENCYANDLOWFPSITGETSMESOANGRY.
---
I was on Intervention
#50Glockass1Posted 2/25/2013 7:53:01 AM
BMac89 posted...
i get so annoyed if my latency is over 100, and if my FPS drops below 60. I start freaking out and want to just smash something. Even if there is no noticeable difference in the game-play IJUSTCANTSTANDHIGHLATENCYANDLOWFPSITGETSMESOANGRY.

:D I get angry when my FPS drops below 60 because I know what my PC is capable of -_-
---
Steam ID: Glockass1