This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So... Horde is the Evil side now eh?

#51MajinUltimaPosted 2/25/2013 5:43:24 AM
Hak posted...
So.... Jaina doing something that goes against other leading figures of her faction excuses the faction, since the other leaders weren't condining it, yet somehow people argue that the Horde is evil because Garrosh is a member of the Horde, despite the other leading figure distancing themselves from his actions... interesting logic.

-- /violin @ the Horde complaining about being kicked out/jailed from Dalaran after NUKING a small neutral kingdom that constantly advocated for peace. Apparently when the Horde does obviously evil things, it's okay, and the Alliance is supposed to roll over and take it.

This is like the Horde complaining about being forced to rebuild the kingdoms THEY destroyed in their demon-worshipping genocidal invasion. Would it be less evil if the Alliance instead went and razed Nagrand? Or is it unfair that humans were forcing Orcs to rebuild the very places that the Orcs themselves destroyed? Heaven forbid you make the genocidal murderers repair what they fixed... instead of exterminating them outright.
---
Homura-chan is the coolest.
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/8901/homura03.jpg
#52c0sa n0straPosted 2/25/2013 5:46:02 AM
Jiruru posted...
c0sa n0stra posted...
(what does she even lead within the Alliance anyway?)

She's the leader of Theramore oh wait

Yeah that's my point, and even when she did lead Theramore, what did Theramore ever contribute to the Alliance anyway?
#53Xeros CandelaPosted 2/25/2013 5:46:20 AM
MajinUltima posted...
Hak posted...
So.... Jaina doing something that goes against other leading figures of her faction excuses the faction, since the other leaders weren't condining it, yet somehow people argue that the Horde is evil because Garrosh is a member of the Horde, despite the other leading figure distancing themselves from his actions... interesting logic.

-- /violin @ the Horde complaining about being kicked out/jailed from Dalaran after NUKING a small neutral kingdom that constantly advocated for peace. Apparently when the Horde does obviously evil things, it's okay, and the Alliance is supposed to roll over and take it.

This is like the Horde complaining about being forced to rebuild the kingdoms THEY destroyed in their demon-worshipping genocidal invasion. Would it be less evil if the Alliance instead went and razed Nagrand? Or is it unfair that humans were forcing Orcs to rebuild the very places that the Orcs themselves destroyed? Heaven forbid you make the genocidal murderers repair what they fixed... instead of exterminating them outright.

You're why I play Horde.
---
Insert coin(s) to continue...
#54LatiasSAPosted 2/25/2013 7:37:08 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#55HakPosted 2/25/2013 7:43:25 AM
MajinUltima posted...

Kirin Tor was openly neutral. They were not part of the Alliance until Jaina went all psycho. She wore too many hats. Being the leader of Theramore Isle (i.e. an Alliance leader) and also the leader of the Kirin Tor (a neutral group) was always going to cause issues. Rather than do what any good leader would have done and abdicated from the Council of Six as her personal motivations were a problem, she instead abused her position as their leader to commit an extermination within Dalaran.

This was brewing when she tried to summon the tsunami to destroy Orgrimaar. She's obviously losing it. Probably cos Thrall got married and now she's all upset she ain't getting none of his totems.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#56c0sa n0straPosted 2/25/2013 7:50:59 AM
I think it was neutral untill a couple of Sunreavers helped construct the mana bomb that wiped out Theramore, Jaina was still holding back at this point, untill more Sunreavers abused the Kirin Tor's neutralitiy to gain access to Darnassus and steal the Divine Bell so Garrosh could create another massacre.
#574sakuraHa0Posted 2/25/2013 8:33:35 AM
Hmm, I don't see Sargeras, Old Gods factions in the option.
---
If someone post "I don't care", they actually care VERY much.
If they DON'T care, they WON'T bother posting.
#58WhitbanePosted 2/25/2013 10:04:12 AM
Can't we just kill all the Forsaken, Sylvanas and Garrosh, but leave everyone else alone. The blood elves will switch again in another decade, and the tauren and trolls are cool and can do what they want. Orcs are only bad because that meathead leading them.

All undead are evil though. Get rid of them.
---
Twilight Sparkle is Best Pone.
#59MajinUltimaPosted 2/25/2013 11:09:17 AM(edited)
You're why I play Horde.

--My friends are Horde so I do as well.

Kirin Tor was openly neutral. They were not part of the Alliance until Jaina went all psycho.

--Actually they've been an Alliance faction since they were made to name the purple color Alliance in WC2, and maybe in WC1 before that. Kirin Tor NPCs in Silverpine and Hillsbrad are Alliance affiliated to this day. The Kirin Tor was ONLY neutral from the Malygos subplot of Wrath, and the Sunreavers were made as the Horde's representation therein.

Theramore has been attempting diplomacy for much longer, lot of good it did them... Jaina "went all psycho" because the Horde NUKED her city and KILLED Rhonin, leader of the Kirin Tor, with said nuke. So, if you must question it, the Kirin Tor ain't too fond of having their leader nuked in a completely unprovoked act of war. -_-

she instead abused her position as their leader to commit an extermination within Dalaran.

--You mean after the Horde killed the leader of the Kirin Tor in an entirely unprovoked nuclear assault?

Can't we just kill all the Forsaken, Sylvanas and Garrosh, but leave everyone else alone. The blood elves will switch again in another decade, and the tauren and trolls are cool and can do what they want. Orcs are only bad because that meathead leading them.

All undead are evil though. Get rid of them.

--Pretty much my summary of it. Orcs and Forsaken are the problems. Every other player faction on both sides is a lot more good or at least peacefully neutral.

---
Homura-chan is the coolest.
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/8901/homura03.jpg
#60jenraisPosted 2/26/2013 8:13:18 AM
Wyrmwarrior5 posted...
jenrais posted...
So I can end this now

Spoilers

Garrosh is being controlled by a sha

It's a wonder how he managed to controlled by a Sha before he even set foot on Pandaria and the Sha were unleashed, isn't it?

He was always naturally a bit chaotic. Sha are fragments of the old Gods. Very easy for it to happen