This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm not some nerd.

#1Mysticlown150Posted 2/24/2013 1:33:33 PM
Time to vent. I'm not some wow nerd who cares about recount. I don't care who's doing the most dps in a LFG dungeon. Instead of you guys posting recount post how fast you can run a 3 mile. Or how much you can bench and how many reps. The nerdery in this game didn't exist in the begging so where did it come from?
---
Whatever....
#2angrywalrus13Posted 2/24/2013 1:35:01 PM
it came from sports nerds who love statistics and wanted to mimic their major league heroes
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#3ValdiousPosted 2/24/2013 1:36:16 PM
Do you even lift?
---
I don't care if a store broke street date or if you pirated it, it's still against the TaCoSand inconsiderate.~VerosPlague
#4Lightning BoltPosted 2/24/2013 1:37:16 PM
Hahaha, TC got called out in a dungeon for sucking.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#5B1g_ClownPosted 2/24/2013 1:40:50 PM
Lightning Bolt posted...
Hahaha, TC got called out in a dungeon for sucking.

This.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjJi5xhAOzQ
#6TheGreatCheezePosted 2/24/2013 1:43:03 PM
I maxed out bench at 225, squat around 300 which is meh, I hate running, I like long walks on the beach and when people tickle my no-no square.
---
I follow people around on their slow mounts and say "CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, STAR FOX!"
-Cereburus Q
#7Little ZardarPosted 2/24/2013 1:43:40 PM
IM NOT SOME SIMPLE JESTER
I AM NELIUS ARAN
---
http://i.imgur.com/2EJdw.gif
Rogue PvP in a nutshell.
#8dakotah1978Posted 2/24/2013 1:43:44 PM
Mysticlown150 posted...
Time to vent. I'm not some wow nerd who cares about recount. I don't care who's doing the most dps in a LFG dungeon. Instead of you guys posting recount post how fast you can run a 3 mile. Or how much you can bench and how many reps. The nerdery in this game didn't exist in the begging so where did it come from?

And yet here you are on a WoW board after having played, or while currently playing the game. You can't do drugs and then claim you aren't a druggie.

The reason they don't post those things is because they aren't relevant. They didn't just get done running a 3 mile or completing sets of bench press. They just finished running a dungeon. One that you, some WoW nerd, completed with them.

DYEL?
---
"This is a quote wherein someone self owned." -Someone
#9piplupzeroPosted 2/24/2013 2:03:01 PM
Valdious posted...
Do you even lift?

---
Timesplitters is the best game series ever! C/C The choice is clear.
#10BIMHBPosted 2/24/2013 2:07:33 PM
dakotah1978 posted...

And yet here you are on a WoW board after having played, or while currently playing the game. You can't do drugs and then claim you aren't a druggie.

You can play wow without being a nerd. Just because you are a pale and pasty loser doesnt mean everyone else who plays wow is as well. Dont project.
---
Bush is my homeboy.