This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm not some nerd.

#31HakPosted 2/25/2013 8:57:42 AM(edited)
Elaeus posted...
How does a nerd qualifies to be pasty? What the hell is pasty to begin with?

The only thing that I don't get from this topic.

Where I come from, "pasty" is generally a term for "unhealthily pale". However, given that everyone here is pretty pasty, due to lack of sunlight and too many hours spent in the pub, I don't think it's that unhealthy or the Scots and Irish would have become extinct a while ago.

Edit: Not to be confused with "pastie", which is a hot filled pastry snack.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#32BIMHBPosted 2/25/2013 9:05:47 AM
Elaeus posted...
How does a nerd qualify be pasty? What the hell is pasty to begin with?

Refrain from posting on an English message board if you dont understand simple English. Thanks.
---
Bush is my homeboy.
#33vahndragonwingPosted 2/25/2013 9:07:08 AM
Hak posted...

Not to be confused with "pastie", which is a hot filled pastry snack.

Google the word with safesearch off, and you'll quickly find that a man came up with that word and both definitions.
---
3DS Friend Code: 3050-9023-0902 - Ender
Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 3440-1140-5876 - Ender
#34WhitbanePosted 2/25/2013 10:01:42 AM
Little Zardar posted...
IM NOT SOME SIMPLE JESTER
I AM NELIUS ARAN

Great voice acting.
---
Twilight Sparkle is Best Pone.
#35dakotah1978Posted 2/25/2013 12:21:36 PM
BIMHB posted...
youre projecting again xlmaoe

xlmaoe?
---
"This is a quote wherein someone self owned." -Someone
#36GISMPosted 2/25/2013 3:04:06 PM
pot pies. in the tin? or out of the tin?

i once new a dude who melted american cheese slices on the back of his strawberry poptarts. swore it was delicious. never had the guts to try it. i can see maybe cream cheese. but american slices?

anyway, im sure there are many people who are in great shape, and can also play wow really well. they probably dont post about wow on the exercise boards, nor do they post about exercise on the wow boards.
#37magnusmagneticPosted 2/25/2013 3:05:44 PM
Elaeus posted...
How does a nerd qualify be pasty? What the hell is pasty to begin with?

Pasty is subjective, insult or not it's still an ignorant stereotype.

Look up sheamus from wwe, It's natural skin color.

I don't know about the rest of you but I don't like sitting out in the sun like some baked potato, I prefer to roll au natural.
#38PoncherculesPosted 2/25/2013 3:46:22 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#39metroid888Posted 2/25/2013 3:52:22 PM(edited)
Mysticlown150 posted...
Time to vent. I'm not some wow nerd who cares about recount. I don't care who's doing the most dps in a LFG dungeon. Instead of you guys posting recount post how fast you can run a 3 mile. Or how much you can bench and how many reps. The nerdery in this game didn't exist in the begging so where did it come from?

Same reason after a loss at a game of baseball the losing team doesn't say "well yeah so what I always get top kills in warsong gultch!" It just wouldn't make sense and has nothing to do with the activity you're participating in.

Just like the other team doesn't give two ****s about what you do in world of warcraft, no one in world of warcraft cares how much weights you can lift because the two have nothing in common.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site.
#40RockeignPosted 2/25/2013 3:55:18 PM(edited)
Went ruining your life thanks to WoW to becoming a super alpha who doesn't care about DPS numbers. Truly an inspiration.

http://www.gamespot.com/world-of-warcraft/forum/wow-ruined-my-life-sadly-from-the-top-to-the-bottom-46923782/
---
[ ----------- ----------- ----------- ----------- ]
http://i47.tinypic.com/5c0mk7.png