This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

when 5.2 dont have upgrades...

#1tuoliPosted 2/25/2013 3:47:06 AM
theres also less to stuff where to spend valor/ conquest points..is there something replacing them?
#2HakPosted 2/25/2013 4:23:32 AM
Nope. It'll be just like it used to be with no VP sinks after you start getting the raid gear.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#3c0sa n0straPosted 2/25/2013 4:42:40 AM
They said they are thinking about reintroducing it in 5.3
#4xFilthPosted 2/25/2013 4:45:33 AM
There's lots of stuff to spend VP on
#5HakPosted 2/25/2013 4:46:33 AM
xFilth posted...

The new VP gear's ilevel is only 496. As soon as you start getting raid gear drops, it'll be redundant.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#6c0sa n0straPosted 2/25/2013 4:58:49 AM(edited)
Hak posted...
xFilth posted...

The new VP gear's ilevel is only 496. As soon as you start getting raid gear drops, it'll be redundant.

That's just the gear from Sunreavers/Kirin Tor, the Shado-Pan assault has 522 gear.

Edit: The Kirin Tor/Sunreaver gear isn't VP, you buy it with gold.
#7Lightning BoltPosted 2/25/2013 4:55:25 AM
There's 496 VP gear next patch...? Freaking why?
I had heard about the 522 and that seems about right to me. The 496 just seems pointless.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#8HakPosted 2/25/2013 4:58:25 AM(edited)
But it's bought with gold, not VP.

EDIT to clarify since LB posted.

The VP gear from the new VP faction is 496. LFR gear is ilevel 502. So you can fully prepare yourself for the LFR versions with your 496 VP epics, then get 502 drops.

The Shado-Pan Offensive rep gear is purchased with gold, not VP, and is ilevel 522. It also covers most slots. Therefore, not only is the VP gear pretty much redundant as soon as you buy it, but after 2 or 3 raids you'll have enough rep with Shado-Pan Offensive that you'll quite literally not need to purchase any VP items whatsoever - you can pay your 300g or whatever for ilevel 522 shoulders, trinkets, necks... at Honored.
---
#9c0sa n0straPosted 2/25/2013 5:00:54 AM
Hak posted...
But it's bought with gold, not VP.

EDIT to clarify since LB posted.

The VP gear from the new VP faction is 496. LFR gear is ilevel 502. So you can fully prepare yourself for the LFR versions with your 496 VP epics, then get 502 drops.

The Shado-Pan Offensive rep gear is purchased with gold, not VP, and is ilevel 522. It also covers most slots. Therefore, not only is the VP gear pretty much redundant as soon as you buy it, but after 2 or 3 raids you'll have enough rep with Shado-Pan Offensive that you'll quite literally not need to purchase any VP items whatsoever - you can pay your 300g or whatever for ilevel 522 shoulders, trinkets, necks... at Honored.

I seriously doubt it isn't the other way around, gonna find confimation somewhere.
#10tuoli(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 5:00:57 AM
so valor points come complety uselees or what?