This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

when 5.2 dont have upgrades...

#21c0sa n0straPosted 2/25/2013 5:39:48 AM
Hak posted...
c0sa n0stra posted...
Hak posted...
Nevermind... looks like Blizz realised how stupid an idea it was and the 522 items are VP purchased. However, so are the 496 items... still seems they could mess up an orgy.

Where does it say the 476 is VP bought as well, all sources I can find (albeit nothing official) say they are bought with gold.

496, not 476, is VP. They're introduced gear across 3 ilevel bands. 476 (not enough to get you into the raid), 496 (enough to get you in, but costs VP), and 522 (equivalent to normal mode drops).

Ah, you're absolutely right, my bad.
#22Sir WillPosted 2/25/2013 10:54:59 AM
Hak posted...
Lightning Bolt posted...
Hak posted...
Nevermind... looks like Blizz realised how stupid an idea it was and the 522 items are VP purchased. However, so are the 496 items... still seems they could mess up an orgy.

They really couldn't organize a piss up in a brewery.

As an aside, one of the client companies I deal with runs a brewery, and twice a year they arrange a social night in their on-site suite, and they badly understock the booze. So even a brewer can't organise a pissup in a brewery.

XD
---
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'
#23angrywalrus13Posted 2/25/2013 11:04:50 AM
Holy crap, it took that much misinformation to finally get the correct situation laid out with the excuse that "Blizzard changed it finally?"
---
Thomx
like tommicks