This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

anyone knows how long it takes Ghostcrawler to answer tweests?

#1RoyalGuardLeonPosted 2/25/2013 5:48:30 AM
or do they not answer them all?
i just posted a question and didnt get any answer from him but i posted another question few days later and that one got answered in a couple of days, but my original question remained unanswered. Meanwhile my friend posted a question and it got answered almost immediately.

Any idea how their system works and should i ask again my question or what you guys think? thank you for your help.
#2HakPosted 2/25/2013 5:50:44 AM
Think how many tweets he gets. Then work out if it's practical for him to go back and answer every single one of them. Bear in mind he has a job to do. Maybe he ignored your first question because a) he didn't want to answer it, b) he couldn't answer it, or c) you don't deserve an answer. Your friend probably just tweeted at a time when he was actively online.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#3RoyalGuardLeon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 5:54:50 AM
yeah that is all possible and i understand it i just thought maybe they have a system they working on

i think its more possible now that he doesnt want to answer tbh now that i am coming to think of it cuz theres potential in revealing something if he did.