This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Base a poster on a Class/Spec

#1Coop14Posted 2/25/2013 8:47:48 AM
Wally- Hunter
Elaeus - Holydin/Windwalker
Wyrm- Retadin
Vahn - See you as this badass roflstomp in the face Warrior
Sulticune - Elemental Shaman for some reason partially because of your name :P
BobTDonut - Enhance Shaman
Glockass - Frost Death Knight

I know I have missed a bunch just a brief description
---
I'd like to pull those horns, smash her face into my bed. - Zardar, the one who makes me laugh over everything.
Music is apart of the soul. Cannot define this.
#2BIMHBPosted 2/25/2013 9:02:28 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3Coop14(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 9:08:19 AM
BIMHB posted...
coop14- AIDS infested beta male

If only I could aspire to be such a terrific alpha male as yourself.
---
I'd like to pull those horns, smash her face into my bed. - Zardar, the one who makes me laugh over everything.
#4HakPosted 2/25/2013 9:21:08 AM
I'm actually starting to think that BIM is a narcissist, rather than the "alpha" he claims to be. He shows no traits of the classic alpha (though to be honest, the whole alpha/beta behaviour is thoroughly outdated these days anyway), particularly since an "alpha" is the highest social rank in a group of animals, and BIM certainly falls far short of that - he tends to be looked on with a fair amount of scorn by various posters, something which a traditional "alpha" would avoid.

Now, he also prattles on about "beta" males. In packs of animals, "betas" tend to be the second-in-command, not the submissive types that BIM likes to make them out to be.

Here's the last thing... current psychological profiling shows that human beings do not, and haven't for a substantial amount of time, follow the "alpha, beta, omega" system. It doesn't work. However, narcissists are very real, and BIM certainly comes across as one of those. That, and a troll.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#5Coop14(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 9:26:11 AM(edited)
Hak posted...
I'm actually starting to think that BIM is a narcissist, rather than the "alpha" he claims to be. He shows no traits of the classic alpha (though to be honest, the whole alpha/beta behaviour is thoroughly outdated these days anyway), particularly since an "alpha" is the highest social rank in a group of animals, and BIM certainly falls far short of that - he tends to be looked on with a fair amount of scorn by various posters, something which a traditional "alpha" would avoid.

Now, he also prattles on about "beta" males. In packs of animals, "betas" tend to be the second-in-command, not the submissive types that BIM likes to make them out to be.

Here's the last thing... current psychological profiling shows that human beings do not, and haven't for a substantial amount of time, follow the "alpha, beta, omega" system. It doesn't work. However, narcissists are very real, and BIM certainly comes across as one of those. That, and a troll.

Hehe was just being sarcastic but love the reasoning you provided Hak :P

He has been a troll plaguing these boards for god knows how long.
I just recently read a article where trolling can be due to a detrimental lack of love in ones life and uses trolling to get attention one craves like a child.

Gonna dig out that article found it really interesting
---
#6JAW2688Posted 2/25/2013 11:41:25 AM
This topic lol
#7TheGreatCheezePosted 2/25/2013 11:55:59 AM
Wyrm- Prot Paladin
I always picture him as an elegantly clad Paladin with his glowing blonde hair swaying in the wind.

Elaeus- Arcane Mage
I like to think of her as our board's den mother and adviser.

Coop- Combat Rogue-Engineer
I like to picture you as the quirky guy that people underestimate until it's too late.

First three that came to mind, glad I finally got to put my thoughts into words!
---
I follow people around on their slow mounts and say "CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, STAR FOX!"
-Cereburus Q
#8Glockass1Posted 2/25/2013 12:08:04 PM
Coop14 posted...
Wally- Hunter
Elaeus - Holydin/Windwalker
Wyrm- Retadin
Vahn - See you as this badass roflstomp in the face Warrior
Sulticune - Elemental Shaman for some reason partially because of your name :P
BobTDonut - Enhance Shaman
Glockass - Frost Death Knight

I know I have missed a bunch just a brief description

I played FDK for 2 years straight -_-