This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How hard is/how long does it take to get green fire for warlocks?

#1KrozardPosted 2/25/2013 6:56:33 PM
Last night I decided to try my Warlock out (Destruction/Affliction) and...I haven't had this much fun in WoW for awhile now...I'm seriously considering making this my new main.

And, with patch 5.2 most likely coming tomorrow, I ask a question to those of you who have PTR'd: how long does it take, and how hard is it, to get the green fire?
---
this space intentionally left blank
#2Genocet_10-325Posted 2/25/2013 9:56:46 PM
Krozard posted...

And, with patch 5.2 most likely coming tomorrow,

lol
---
Formerly known as The_Great_Geno. MapleStory IGN: Leaphetamine, Scania
http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/mal-ganis/Tayphetamine
#3MakeHatePosted 2/25/2013 9:59:10 PM
And, with patch 5.2 most likely coming tomorrow

dont hold your breath on that.
---
"but you still have to use a keyboard which was made for word processing back in the early 90s with MSdos" -The_Big_Deek
#4The Steel PhantomPosted 2/25/2013 9:59:53 PM
Last night I decided to try my Warlock out (Destruction/Affliction) and...I haven't had this much fun in WoW for awhile now...I'm seriously considering making this my new main.

And, with patch 5.2 most likely coming tomorrow, I ask a question to those of you who have PTR'd: how long does it take, and how hard is it, to get the green fire?

The pvp season doesn't even end until March 5th. So that's the absolute earlier you'll see the patch, if not 1-2 weeks after.
---
~ The only difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ~
#5Ghengi5Tr0nPosted 2/25/2013 10:56:38 PM
Poor bastards question will never be answered.
---
"Walk through the flames with me until I'm free and from life departed piss on my dead skin, you broken hearted"
#6Krozard(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 12:27:12 AM
Could have sworn I saw somewhere that February 26th was the predicted date.

Anyway, back on topic, how long should I expect to spend on the green fire quest?
---
this space intentionally left blank
#7c0sa n0straPosted 2/26/2013 1:11:39 AM
I'm not sure, what I do know is that it starts from a rare drop, so starting the chain is probably the most problematic.
#8IdTheDemonPosted 2/26/2013 7:26:11 AM
As someone who almost killed the last boss (he's insanely overturned and the fight WILL test your multi management skills), the chain is pretty fun. The fights will require raiding gear since the elite mobs and the 2 bosses hit like trucks.

No word as how to officially start it. PTR has a placeholder mob.
---
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/ceejay/simple
#9LatiasSAPosted 2/26/2013 9:22:44 AM
jesus christ it's a good thing the guy said 'most likely', god help him otherwise
---
PM me about scrolls of res. I have 19 referrals left.
Okay, I never let WoW boards down before. - Left4Shaman
#10ElaeusPosted 2/26/2013 9:29:45 AM
It was aimed to be released at Feb 26, I would say probably they pushed back the release a bit by slacking with tests etc.. Because alot of people whined about "too soon".
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22