This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

When playing with Flamechamp, the biggest threats are lvl 90s and gravity.

#1Itachi62Posted 2/25/2013 10:44:18 PM
Picture about a week of playing the game. You are with your griefing comrade, decide to take a break from ganking to get a protodrake. He says he'll give it to me if he sees it, we are both patrolling Storm Peaks. After 15ish minutes of searching we find it. He tries to fight it in the air and falls and dies (wtf?) after I told him to tag it and bring it to the ground. I'm on my way to get it, was a while away looking somewhere else. I arrive, a level 90 Horde has taken it and it is dead. Flamechampion yells in chat (to paraphrase as I didn't screenshot):

"WTF
HORDE GOT IT
IM UNINSTALLING"

and logs off. Expecting it to simply be rage, you also log off and try to talk to him outside the game and share mutual anger against gravity and the Horde menace. He says (I censored some of mine because I am vulgar and GameFAQs is 13+ in age and 6+ in language):

flamechamp23: horde go tit
flamechamp23: im uninstalling
Itachi62: god dammit
Itachi62: you should have killed it
Itachi62: and I would have arrived in time
flamechamp23: i tried it was too high up
flamechamp23: i died from fall damage
flamechamp23: i uninstalled so im done
Itachi62: why didn't you aggro it
Itachi62: and bring it to the ground
Itachi62: did you seriously uninstall
flamechamp23: iyes im not even having fun doing that
flamechamp23: playing for mounts is lame
flamechamp23: oops
flamechamp23: ok bye

Then he signs off.

I was duped out of my money spent to play this game for a month and get great griefing potential for my money, and this game can only be ably griefed with a partner. Now I have no partner because Flamechampion has uninstalled in anger and frustration after losing to gravity whilst trying to kill a protodrake. He promised to give me 30,000ish gold and only ever gave me a couple thousand. He never even got MoP as he has been subscribed for such a short time he hasn't even asked his mom to get him the new expansion yet.

We are officially done with this game until Blizzard removes gravity. Gravity has 1-0ed Flamechamp and caused him to quit the game. If not for gravity he may have survived the fall, got the protodrake, and we kept playing for a month. Blizzard, please fix gravity.
#2eeshaysPosted 2/25/2013 11:12:14 PM
I remember when we ganked Alliance in Wetland Marshes and Arathi Highlands for a day.
---
Lesbians.
#3bronze4v4proPosted 2/25/2013 11:29:02 PM
lawl

I thought this was going to be a fat joke involving gravity

woo hoo its not
#4TheAncientMonkPosted 2/25/2013 11:29:55 PM
I am surprised your are surprised.
#5XtraTPosted 2/25/2013 11:33:29 PM
tldr: bad hunter with engineering and bad paladin with 2 fall damage immunities died from fall damage
---
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.
#6ArcticLichPosted 2/26/2013 12:23:55 AM
Shoulda played with Araxon.
#7Itachi62(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 12:57:46 AM
tldr: bad hunter with engineering and bad paladin with 2 fall damage immunities died from fall damage

You missed the part where I hadn't arrived in time and didn't die from fall damage or at all. No idea what happened with him.

We don't even play MMOs except to grief. Our skill is irrelevant. We're also more influential to this game than you because we influenced, if not downright caused, a patch note and as far as I know nobody else on this board has. The only skill that matters is extraction of people's rage. The only genre we play enough to be talented at in anything but creativity is RTS and I can guarantee I could beat anyone on GameFAQs 1v1 in WC3.

Shoulda played with Araxon.

I don't know who that is.
#8metroidfreakv4Posted 2/26/2013 2:02:53 AM
What is this patch note you always speak of?
---
WotLK ending cinematic: Arthas:Father.....is this over?....
Father:no my son....the raid resets next week.. Who noticed I fixed the Typos? only took 4 years :)
#9vahndragonwingPosted 2/26/2013 8:12:58 AM
metroidfreakv4 posted...
What is this patch note you always speak of?

"All skill-based events in the game will be nerfed by approx. 50% to allow terrible players to enjoy the game"
---
3DS Friend Code: 3050-9023-0902 - Ender
Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 3440-1140-5876 - Ender
#10bronze4v4proPosted 2/26/2013 3:36:25 PM
i want to know who araxon is also