This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

When playing with Flamechamp, the biggest threats are lvl 90s and gravity.

#11bronze4v4proPosted 2/26/2013 2:40:16 PM
anything i can do, guys? I regret uninstalling the game out of rage. Can i set a restore point on my computer and make wow and all the patches come back?

I do feel bad I forgot to give rod my 2k gold and the rest of it I planned to make.
#12B1g_ClownPosted 2/26/2013 2:50:45 PM
I'm a much better griefer than these two are lol. Don't even bother.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjJi5xhAOzQ
#13ElaeusPosted 2/26/2013 3:46:01 PM
Stop trolling you two. ><

Ok in case you're serious, your best bet is to have one of your friends give the game to you on an external hard disk. If you have no one you know in real life that plays and is living close to you then sorry bro you need to download the entire thing again.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#14BIMHBPosted 2/26/2013 7:41:12 PM
flame i saw you in AV the other day when i was leveling my priest. i think you afkd out. idk why i always run into you, I played with your lock at the end of wrath
---
Bush is my homeboy.
#15Itachi62(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 3:04:51 AM
What is this patch note you always speak of?

Dismounting was removed from the game after we started harassing top guilds on our server on repeat and had people complaining about us all over the official forums, especially server forums. We were pissing off our server's top tanks and players by not allowing them to do anything but get endless repair bills. We popularised dismounting and had a big influence if not downright causing that patch note, no one did hardcore dismounting harass until the two of us united started doing it all day. Even before that when we did regular ganking, I know I in particular had people complaining about me here on this very board saying "leveling was impossible" because of how active I was in Redridge.

anything i can do, guys? I regret uninstalling the game out of rage. Can i set a restore point on my computer and make wow and all the patches come back?

I do feel bad I forgot to give rod my 2k gold and the rest of it I planned to make.

You could try a restore point, it sometimes restores old programs I think but I never do them. Other than that you'd have to download it at your sister's house which IIRC has good internet.

Stop trolling you two. ><

WE ARE ALWAYS SERIOUS HERE, bro.

We have a team of three griefers though the third of us doesn't play MMOs. Have you ever had anyone say to you when you were griefing "not even Hitler was this ruthless"? Because that isn't even one of the better lines we've gotten from people.

http://highper.ch/2012.php?id=purple%20thinks%20im%20hitler

flame i saw you in AV the other day when i was leveling my priest. i think you afkd out. idk why i always run into you, I played with your lock at the end of wrath

Was he a level 85 druid on Mannoroth? If not it was probably just another random Flamechamp, some other people have the name too even if they aren't the Flamechamp.
#16CapnCrunch1Posted 2/27/2013 3:59:21 AM
B1g_Clown posted...

ok
#17Itachi62(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 8:35:45 PM
He still has yet to show proof of his woe infliction.
#18Abyssmal FiendPosted 2/27/2013 8:50:17 PM
Itachi62 posted...
I can guarantee I could beat anyone on GameFAQs 1v1 in WC3.

What an utterly bizarre claim to make. It's not even relevant. I mean, I was a tournament player back during AoC and practically king of the Arabian Flush. But saying "hur hur, I can beat anyone here at AoC!" would just be downright stupid.

Then again, you've outright admitted you're here to get a rise, so I'm not really surprised.
---
"Erst waegen, dann wagen." - Helmuth von Moltke the Elder
#19FolstarPosted 2/27/2013 9:05:05 PM
i would obliterate you 1v1 kid

any match up
---
http://folstar.deviantart.com/
#20tote_allPosted 2/27/2013 9:09:24 PM
ITT: Mad trolls.
---
http://i.imgur.com/4u1biRF.png