This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What do you guys think, farm Dreadful gear or not?

#11Glockass1Posted 2/26/2013 4:52:57 PM
ronaldjenkees posted...
Rockeign posted...
Save up Honor until 4k.

Then convert that 4k to Justice.

Then farm up some more Honor and convert that to Justice until you get 4k Justice.

Then farm up Honor to 4k again.

Now you can buy some Dreadful, just make sure you're able to get to 4k before next week.

Seriously, it's not worth getting Dreadful now. Save up for Honor Malevolent next week.

why do you need justice?

To convert to honor after you spend your 4k honor. Also you can buy honor weapons from area 52 then log out. You have two hours to give them back for full honor. You can get the Full Malevolent set in 5.2 instantly if I'm right.
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#12MrBigJohnsonPosted 2/26/2013 4:53:48 PM
You get JP to bypass the cap since they allow you to swap between the two.
---
Even addiction has diminishing returns. Johnrockks#1547
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Marisette/advanced
#13RockeignPosted 2/26/2013 6:45:44 PM
Glockass1 posted...
ronaldjenkees posted...
Rockeign posted...
Save up Honor until 4k.

Then farm up some more Honor and convert that to Justice until you get 4k Justice.

Now you can buy some Dreadful, just make sure you're able to get to 4k before next week.

Seriously, it's not worth getting Dreadful now. Save up for Honor Malevolent next week.

why do you need justice?

To convert to honor after you spend your 4k honor. Also you can buy honor weapons from area 52 then log out. You have two hours to give them back for full honor. You can get the Full Malevolent set in 5.2 instantly if I'm right.

They patched that back in Cata far as I know.
---
[ ----------- ----------- ----------- ----------- ]
http://i47.tinypic.com/5c0mk7.png
#14Glockass1Posted 2/26/2013 6:54:27 PM
Rockeign posted...
Glockass1 posted...
ronaldjenkees posted...
Rockeign posted...
Save up Honor until 4k.

why do you need justice?

Really? I haven't tried it in a long time. That's too bad.
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#15BIMHBPosted 2/26/2013 7:20:11 PM
Rockeign posted...
Glockass1 posted...
ronaldjenkees posted...
Rockeign posted...
Save up Honor until 4k.

why do you need justice?

no they didnt
---
Bush is my homeboy.
#16RockeignPosted 2/26/2013 7:56:18 PM
BIMHB posted...
Rockeign posted...
Glockass1 posted...
ronaldjenkees posted...
Rockeign posted...
Save up Honor until 4k.

why do you need justice?

no they didnt

I remember the patch notes stating explicitly that if you buy something before the patch you will not get your honor/justice/valor/conquest what have you refunded.
---
[ ----------- ----------- ----------- ----------- ]
http://i47.tinypic.com/5c0mk7.png
#17BIMHBPosted 2/26/2013 8:38:57 PM
oh i thought you were talking about converting the justice to honor sorry
---
Bush is my homeboy.