This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

POLL: Buying WoW time cards makes me feel like...

#11vahndragonwingPosted 2/28/2013 8:13:46 AM
mt830plus posted...
Over_9000_ posted...
None of the above.
I don't feel bad in any way, shape, or form for playing WoW or buying time for it.

lemme guess... you have 6 palladins at max level?

Ooooh, sick burn. So in order to not feel ashamed of playing a game (which in turn would make you like, a 5th grader, who the hell cares what people think about a game you play anyway) you must have dedicated an inordinate amount of time to the game? In all honesty, 6 90s isn't even all that inordinate. It takes what, like 10 hours max to get 85-90? And the game has been out for 6 months or so?

All in all? 1/10, the poll was a nice touch, but you lost it when you prematurely tried to call the first poster out as a 'wow nerd no-lifer'.
---
3DS Friend Code: 3050-9023-0902 - Ender
Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 3440-1140-5876 - Ender
#12ryanell666Posted 2/28/2013 10:21:55 AM
Considering the tone of the first post, as well as that the majority of the current player base are children, wouldn't buying time cards show how bad their parents neglect them. Kids can't use their parents credits cards so they resort to using their allowance and scrutinizing their candy budget to buy time cards.

Heaven forbid that either a parent or even blizzard themselves suggest kids put a little effort in their lives. Think of all the useless time spent mowing lawns, if Blizzard actually puts the RPG back in their MMORPG.
#13vahndragonwingPosted 2/28/2013 10:25:54 AM
ryanell666 posted...
Considering the tone of the first post, as well as that the majority of the current player base are children, wouldn't buying time cards show how bad their parents neglect them. Kids can't use their parents credits cards so they resort to using their allowance and scrutinizing their candy budget to buy time cards.

Heaven forbid that either a parent or even blizzard themselves suggest kids put a little effort in their lives. Think of all the useless time spent mowing lawns, if Blizzard actually puts the RPG back in their MMORPG.

Yeah man, how dare they waste time playing a game they like

I guess they could be more productive and pointlessly and fruitlessly troll a WoW board

Then they'd be a real part of society that MATTERS
---
#14ryanell666Posted 2/28/2013 10:27:18 AM
vahndragonwing posted...
ryanell666 posted...

I guess they could be more productive and pointlessly and fruitlessly troll a WoW board

Bawwwww, hit a nerve?
#15mt830plus(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 11:53:30 AM
bump for results!
#16vahndragonwingPosted 2/28/2013 11:58:00 AM
ryanell666 posted...
vahndragonwing posted...
ryanell666 posted...

Bawwwww, hit a nerve?

Naw, you must have missed where I only brought it up to point out how you're a bigger waste than the kids you're complaining about

I'd be really sad if I spent my time on the board of a game I didn't like just to tell people I didn't like it

I could only imagine how sad my life would have to be to do something like that

Sorry bro
---
#17_Anticlimactic_Posted 2/28/2013 12:25:58 PM
lol at using a debit card, Actvision is not a company you want to give that info to.

if your going to play this aids ridden game... please use protection.
#18DawnshadowPosted 2/28/2013 2:51:12 PM
It's just like buying any other service...?
---
I have a blog! Warcraft and other gamer musings.
http://oilstainedlibram.wordpress.com/
#19pres_madagascarPosted 2/28/2013 3:58:00 PM
Melted_Butter posted...
What if I don't use time cards?

---
This is the prowess of CE. Romantic masters, clearly:
http://i.imgur.com/XgMJl.jpg http://i.imgur.com/njX88.jpg
#20TheGreatCheezePosted 2/28/2013 6:33:28 PM
webbc99 posted...
I think most adults playing WoW use a debit or credit card.

Don't know anyone who has ever used one of those pre-paid cards.

My girlfriend bought me a 60 day prepaid time card, other than that I just buy months from the online store.
---
I follow people around on their slow mounts and say "CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, STAR FOX!"
-Cereburus Q