This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's the best way to utilize 50 stacks of ghost iron ore to make gold?

#1Chuck_A51Posted 2/28/2013 10:34:43 AM
There are a lot of ways to convert ghost iron into actual products, but in your opinion what is the best way to turn ghost iron ore into products to make the most gold?
---
FC : 5455-9425-1180
#2Kanus_oq_SerunaPosted 2/28/2013 10:37:43 AM
1) Look at the AH, look at all the various ways you can use the ore.
2) if you have alts that can do the tasks for you, start turning that ore into what ever best to make money.
3) Try different markets and fields, try not to over-saturate anything

4) Best thing is to look at what will likely be huge next patch. BS will be getting a lot more active, so trillium and bars might see a lot of sales.

Speaking of soon to release patch, if you have a JC alt, stock up a bit of raw gems.
---
For topical discussions of the Source Mod remake of Half Life: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/683833-black-mesa
#3DawnshadowPosted 2/28/2013 2:47:51 PM
Either keep them and sell them to blacksmiths after the patch, or prospect, depending on your local gem market.
---
I have a blog! Warcraft and other gamer musings.
http://oilstainedlibram.wordpress.com/
#4MakeHatePosted 2/28/2013 4:54:10 PM
Cant you level Mining from 1-500 with just Ghost Iron in the next patch? If so, I see the demand going up.
---
"but you still have to use a keyboard which was made for word processing back in the early 90s with MSdos" -The_Big_Deek
#5UtinilPosted 2/28/2013 5:01:42 PM
MakeHate posted...
Cant you level Mining from 1-500 with just Ghost Iron in the next patch? If so, I see the demand going up.

I hadn't heard Mining, I know you can do Blacksmithing 1-500 next patch with it.
#6MakeHatePosted 2/28/2013 6:15:54 PM
MakeHate posted...

I hadn't heard Mining, I know you can do Blacksmithing 1-500 next patch with it.

Thats probably what I meant.
---
"but you still have to use a keyboard which was made for word processing back in the early 90s with MSdos" -The_Big_Deek
#7fattonygambinoPosted 2/28/2013 6:52:41 PM
Give to a transmute master
Turn into trillium bars
Make living steel
Stockpile for next patch.
---
You shall henceforth be known as, The Mover of the Wind, Breath of Air, The Lightning Zephyr.
As dubbed by the Evil Dwarf atop the Wall