This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New feature coming at the end of the expansion.

#1scarecrowsPosted 3/1/2013 6:45:34 AM
Ghostcrawler has mentioned a new feature is coming to the game on the last patch of this expansion. Similar to LFR, scenarios etc. Anyone have any guesses to what it will be? I'm going with player housing. Huge demand for it back in cata, the forums usually had a couple threads asking for it. It was also listed as one of the highest in demand features next to armor dye. They gave us transmog for that and I think the farm was their way of testing the waters.
---
"Your an imbecile" - Gallusz
#2halomonkey1_3_5Posted 3/1/2013 6:46:59 AM
Shaman tanking and 2h Windfury coming back
---
Billy Mays: July 20, 1958 - June 28, 2009
The Greatest
#3YhiPosted 3/1/2013 6:47:52 AM
we're already getting player housing with 5.2 bro.
#4HakPosted 3/1/2013 6:55:57 AM
They've stated that the new announcement will in turn lead to lots of new content. Player housing isn't "content".
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#5MrBigJohnsonPosted 3/1/2013 7:18:20 AM
Hak posted...
They've stated that the new announcement will in turn lead to lots of new content. Player housing isn't "content".

They can turn it into the sims...
---
Even addiction has diminishing returns. Johnrockks#1547
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Marisette/advanced
#6StarfrishPosted 3/1/2013 7:23:08 AM
I really hope they don't make player owned housing unless it has some practical purpose.
---
http://i43.tinypic.com/f2sjug.jpg
Not changing this sig until the Twins win a World Series.
#7BIMHBPosted 3/1/2013 7:28:22 AM
Starfrish posted...
I really hope they don't make player owned housing unless it has some practical purpose.

agreed, i have no clue why people want this so bad
---
Bush is my homeboy.
#8Big_Balla12Posted 3/1/2013 7:39:20 AM
Level scaling raids? I certainly hope so.
---
HD on a screen that small would have more clarity than real life.
- Wiiztec talking about the 3DS.
#9webbc99Posted 3/1/2013 8:47:46 AM
I'm really hoping it might be an "endless dungeon" type thing. Potentially randomised. That would be amazing.

Just floor upon floor of different dungeons to explore with a boss on each floor. The setting could change on each floor (so it doesn't have to be like... in doors each time, you could teleport to a forest or something).

And you could save your progress every 5 floors or something and the higher you go the more difficult it gets.
---
PSN: Toastie88 | XBL: Mor7al S7rike | Steam: webbc99
Playing: World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2, PSASBR
#10asdam_teabagPosted 3/1/2013 9:06:59 AM
webbc99 posted...
I'm really hoping it might be an "endless dungeon" type thing. Potentially randomised. That would be amazing.

Just floor upon floor of different dungeons to explore with a boss on each floor. The setting could change on each floor (so it doesn't have to be like... in doors each time, you could teleport to a forest or something).

And you could save your progress every 5 floors or something and the higher you go the more difficult it gets.

Yeah like Fractals in GW2? that would be sweet.
---
http://i.imgur.com/dD8yx.gif