This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New feature coming at the end of the expansion.

#21KrozardPosted 3/1/2013 11:46:35 PM
Big_Balla12 posted...
Level scaling raids? I certainly hope so.

How much scaling are you talking?
40man lvl 90 MC? 10 man MC?

Would it be forced scaling or only an option?

There's too many people that enjoy going back to solo/farm old stuff on their own that I can see forced scaling going over badly with many people.
---
this space intentionally left blank
#22inferiorweaselPosted 3/2/2013 1:35:51 AM
BIMHB posted...
Starfrish posted...
I really hope they don't make player owned housing unless it has some practical purpose.

agreed, i have no clue why people want this so bad

Did you play UO? or FFXI?

If you never played a game with player housing it's understandable why you don't want it. If you have though, it's easy to see why we want it.
---
Live and Learn / Forgiveness is Divine.
(Read those. If you still feel the same way.... Well, you are redcount. - Vyyk)
#23dj4242Posted 3/2/2013 2:00:23 AM
Where would they put the housing at? SW/Org? I really wouldn't appreciate getting ganked in my own home.
---
"If that's whatchu say, bruh" - Russell crybaby Westbrook
Vikings and Pacers fan
#24KresselackPosted 3/2/2013 2:16:18 AM
Didn't they say something a while back about wanting player-generated content?

According to an allegedly insider source, their next-gen MMO 'Titan' will heavily feature things of that nature and RMT of fashion items and content will be a primary feature. Seems unlikely it would be in WoW, but you never know.

Cross-faction play in some form may be what it is since they're both going to be uniting against Garrosh in the final patch, right? And then the next expansion is more than likely to involve the Burning Legion, so again they should probably be a unified front against that.
---
Ave, magistros. Ave, registrus. Ave, leodastus. Ave, mendaxas. Illius animos. Illius vellenas. Illius fortens.
http://i.imgur.com/Uz5MDiR.png
#25cunfusedPosted 3/2/2013 9:29:49 AM
Hak posted...
They've stated that the new announcement will in turn lead to lots of new content. Player housing isn't "content".

Custom Guild housing (with mats created by proffesions), with pvp siege warfare, and a training room with boss simulations.
---
xbl tag: big ugly ogre
http://friends.GameFly.com/r/6353c9d2ba1d102a919d
#26angrywalrus13Posted 3/2/2013 9:51:51 AM
Random guess:

Scaling up of all five mans to whatever level. At 90, you can queue for "all past dungeons" in some form, with slightly different VP/JP rewards than regular Heroics.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#27KreyynPosted 3/2/2013 1:31:31 PM
webbc99 posted...
I'm really hoping it might be an "endless dungeon" type thing. Potentially randomised. That would be amazing.

Just floor upon floor of different dungeons to explore with a boss on each floor. The setting could change on each floor (so it doesn't have to be like... in doors each time, you could teleport to a forest or something).

And you could save your progress every 5 floors or something and the higher you go the more difficult it gets.

A raid with an infinite amount of patchwerks! Each time you finish the encounter you can start it again but with an additional patchwerk! How many patchwerks can you kill at once!
---
i7 2600k || SLi GTX 580 || Optx AW2310 ||
http://i.imgur.com/zSkO2.jpg "A stroke of the brush does not guarantee art from the bristles." Babylon 5.
#28ElaeusPosted 3/2/2013 1:36:22 PM(edited)
I would love some sort of cross-faction activities.. I play Horde with my guild but I have three Alliance characters that would be fun to add to the mix (female Draenei paladin, male human worgen warrior and female human death knight).
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#29LanceFlugermanPosted 3/2/2013 2:29:15 PM
Same sex relationships, in-game.

They did it in SWTOR.
---
Damn, GameFAQs is dying.
#30scarecrows(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 10:06:03 PM
I just bought Rift because I saw their version of player housing. I'll probably get sick of it unless I find a good raiding guild.

Apparently the employees of Blizzard have no clue what's going on. Ghostcrawler said the new feature would give players a lot of NEW content to play around with. Tom Chilton said a couple days ago it will have to do with OLD content. So the scaling of old dungeons/raids or an old lfr is most likely the new feature. So one of them is lying or retarded.
---
"Your an imbecile" - Gallusz