This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

how big is the next patch supposed to be? Like 500mb-1gb?

#11ElaeusPosted 3/2/2013 4:37:00 AM
Gah. First the repair tool and now the background downloader.

I really loved having these stuff.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#12vahndragonwingPosted 3/2/2013 9:58:50 AM
Elaeus posted...

Repair Tool is in the launcher under 'Help'
---
3DS Friend Code: 3050-9023-0902 - Ender
Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 3440-1140-5876 - Ender
#13ElaeusPosted 3/2/2013 10:02:18 AM
vahndragonwing posted...
Elaeus posted...

Repair Tool is in the launcher under 'Help'

oO

Thank you.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#14Ruvan22Posted 3/2/2013 1:21:58 PM
Elaeus posted...
Oh yeah on another note, why did I not get a patch bar as well? I can't even find the background downloader in my WoW folder.

I think only boys get patch bars...
#15ElaeusPosted 3/2/2013 2:17:34 PM
Ruvan22 posted...
Elaeus posted...
Oh yeah on another note, why did I not get a patch bar as well? I can't even find the background downloader in my WoW folder.

Ah've been told yo'momma got one.

(am I doing it right?)
---
#16Ruvan22Posted 3/2/2013 6:21:40 PM
Elaeus posted...
Ruvan22 posted...
Elaeus posted...

Ah've been told yo'momma got one.

(am I doing it right?)

Yes, but extra points you should have rolled in a mention to her corpulence...
#17magnusmagneticPosted 3/2/2013 6:28:54 PM
A most precise answer requires us to ask ourselves, how big is the hole and is there a wound underneath?
#18Flamechamp2333Posted 3/4/2013 12:39:23 AM
just making sure.

How do I know i downloaded everything?

the last couple weeks it said data for the patch is being downloaded and said that for 2 weeks. How do I make it dl it fully? Do I have to close out of wow to get it to dl in the background?
---
this screenshot is for warcraft 3 players: http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/5835/masscritters.jpg
#19scarecrowsPosted 3/4/2013 12:42:35 AM
Flamechamp2333 posted...
just making sure.

How do I know i downloaded everything?

the last couple weeks it said data for the patch is being downloaded and said that for 2 weeks. How do I make it dl it fully? Do I have to close out of wow to get it to dl in the background?

What I did was leave the launcher up when I went out. Was downloaded when I came home. The screen that has the play button. It's supposed to download in the background as you play but it seemed to take forever that way.
---
"Your an imbecile" - Gallusz
#20Kanus_oq_SerunaPosted 3/4/2013 2:57:04 AM
I'm sorry but what backwoods satelite internet provider do you have that does a 5 gig cap? You better be paying $20 a month to be getting shafted that badly.
---
For topical discussions of the Source Mod remake of Half Life: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/683833-black-mesa