This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best Hunter spec?

#1Dirk85UKPosted 3/3/2013 4:30:49 AM
1. What is the best hunter spec for 2v2 Arena?
2. What is the best hunter spec for 3v3 Arena?
3. What is the best hunter spec for 5v5 Arena?
4. What is the best hunter spec for battlegrounds?
5. What is the best hunter spec for dungeons/heroics?
6. What is the best hunter spec for raiding?
7. What is the best hunter spec for questing/grinding?
---
i5 2500 | 8Gb DDR3 | GTX 670 FTW | Asus P8 P67 | XFX 650W | Intel 330 SSD | Dell U2711 | Creative X-Fi Gamer | Samsung Blu-Ray | Windows 7
#2gavinsky79Posted 3/3/2013 5:51:09 AM
PvE - Survival > BM (not that much behind) > MM quite a lot behind
PvP - BM / MM (not that much in it). BM is however FOTM right now so actacting a lot of casual/bads.
Questing - Doesn't really matter any is viable. However if survability is a big concern pick MM or BM (if you have a spirit beast due to heal). Survival doesn't have any heals unless you spec into one with talents.
#3ChaoticKanePosted 3/3/2013 6:47:32 AM(edited)
gavinsky79 posted...
PvE - Survival > BM (not that much behind) > MM quite a lot behind
PvP - BM / MM (not that much in it). BM is however FOTM right now so actacting a lot of casual/bads.
Questing - Doesn't really matter any is viable. However if survability is a big concern pick MM or BM (if you have a spirit beast due to heal). Survival doesn't have any heals unless you spec into one with talents.

BM is still better than Survival single target at the moment, but will be brought closer in 5.2. Survival just crushes BM in aoe at the moment, that's it's advantage.
---
But lets not forget how deadly the zerg were in Starship troopers! Well until the Terrans got Marauders. - julbull73
#4ShurikoPosted 3/3/2013 9:18:18 AM(edited)
BM is still better than Survival single target at the moment

Barely.

BM can inflate its dps early on with the whole BW->Crows->RF->Readiness->BW->Crows->RF thing but after the cooldowns and you're only getting one BW a minute it's not really ahead of survival.
---
http://i.imgur.com/aTk36Od.jpg
http://www.synchtube.com/r/vidyagaemz
#5arik87Posted 3/3/2013 10:56:07 AM
For arena when 5.2 hits its marksman across the board.
---
This message brought to you by Webster's Dictionary. Fighting Ebonics since 1994.
#6metroidfreakv4Posted 3/3/2013 11:23:28 AM
arik87 posted...
For arena when 5.2 hits its marksman across the board.

REALLY!?
Why?!!
I'm gonna be so happy. Please tell me why I haven't been looking at changes really. :) mm was my baby
---
WotLK ending cinematic: Arthas:Father.....is this over?....
Father:no my son....the raid resets next week.. Who noticed I fixed the Typos? only took 4 years :)
#7metroidfreakv4Posted 3/3/2013 11:29:10 AM
I just read some of the changes..
Oh my god. I'm so excited right now.
---
WotLK ending cinematic: Arthas:Father.....is this over?....
Father:no my son....the raid resets next week.. Who noticed I fixed the Typos? only took 4 years :)