This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is the most optimal race/class/profession combination currently available?

#1LoneBladeSharpPosted 3/3/2013 10:01:49 AM
I wish to start over, and play a single character, without the distraction of alts. I am not referring to DPS in the question, or what is most needed by guilds or groups. I am trying to ascertain which combination of race, class and professions has the greatest synergy in terms of racial abilities.

Thank you in advance for any answers that don't include the popular website "LMGTFY".

Thank you also for any answers that do include the popular website "LMGTFY" that lead me to the magical answer.
---
"It's only when you look at an ant through a magnifying glass on a sunny day that you realise how often they burst into flames" - Harry Hill
#2XtraTPosted 3/3/2013 10:05:33 AM
lol
---
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.
#3vahndragonwingPosted 3/3/2013 10:06:05 AM
XtraT posted...
lol

---
3DS Friend Code: 3050-9023-0902 - Ender
Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 3440-1140-5876 - Ender
#4nimatoda666Posted 3/3/2013 10:10:00 AM
Would you like me to bing that for you?
#5LoneBladeSharp(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 10:11:15 AM
vahndragonwing posted...
XtraT posted...
lol

---
"It's only when you look at an ant through a magnifying glass on a sunny day that you realise how often they burst into flames" - Harry Hill
#6tote_allPosted 3/3/2013 10:25:41 AM
Goblin Warrior with Engineering.

Seriously.
---
http://i.imgur.com/4u1biRF.png
#7kill_distroyPosted 3/3/2013 10:59:42 AM
That's very very hard to find an answer for. You really shouldn't concern yourself with that. I'd say choose whatever race and class you like, with the focus being on the class itself, and choose gathering professions for easy money gain. After hitting the level limit, You could easily race change if you want for little cost, and choose other professions that you'd like. Crafting professions are much easier to level after hitting 90 since you could buy your way through them.
---
Got it Memorized?
GT: Risev / PSN: RisevQ8
#8ouFIJIPosted 3/3/2013 11:26:22 AM
TC, you seem like the type that steps out of the shower to take a piss.
#9LoneBladeSharp(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 11:54:12 AM
ouFIJI posted...
TC, you seem like the type that steps out of the shower to take a piss.

Why, thank you! I try not to piss where my children bathe wherever possible. An astute observation.
---
#10LoneBladeSharp(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 11:59:26 AM
kill_distroy posted...
That's very very hard to find an answer for. You really shouldn't concern yourself with that. I'd say choose whatever race and class you like, with the focus being on the class itself, and choose gathering professions for easy money gain. After hitting the level limit, You could easily race change if you want for little cost, and choose other professions that you'd like. Crafting professions are much easier to level after hitting 90 since you could buy your way through them.

Thank you for your response. I have played each character at max level and also maxed all professions. I was trying to determine if there was an established and well known combination that was considered optimal within the racial/class combinations available, or multiple combinations that were considered entirely complementary.
---