This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A Draenei NPC in Westwind Rest just asked my female pandaren monk out on a date.

#1ElaeusPosted 3/3/2013 12:36:47 PM(edited)
80/80

Her name was Mishka I think, I followed some guy I was ganking into that place and the female Draenei said that she wants to sit and drink tea with me.

She is even SI:7. WHAT COULD THIS BE ABOUT!

No seriously, as a Horde I found it weird that she will interact with me that way. Any idea what's the deal with that?
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#2JiruruPosted 3/3/2013 12:37:12 PM
I am so jealous. If Mishka asked me out on a date I could die happy and fulfilled.
---
"It felt like the music was aimed right at me... like a missile!"
#3Elaeus(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 1:00:42 PM
Yeah I mean I dunno I think I am digging the glasses...

But as a Horde that's weird from her to ask me that though, especially while ganking in her territory.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#4JiruruPosted 3/3/2013 1:12:11 PM
Well, she's a sexy Draenei, and any sexy Drae is willing to have sex with pretty much anyone, yes yes.
---
"It felt like the music was aimed right at me... like a missile!"
#5ExtremelyVilePosted 3/3/2013 1:55:36 PM
Isn't Mishka one of the Alliance Jade Forest storyline NPCs?
---
Yep.
#6dj4242Posted 3/3/2013 2:01:22 PM
ExtremelyVile posted...
Isn't Mishka one of the Alliance Jade Forest storyline NPCs?

Yes.
---
"If that's whatchu say, bruh" - Russell crybaby Westbrook
Vikings and Pacers fan
#7Elaeus(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 2:04:35 PM
Well, that makes sense- most of the Horde NPCs from Jade Forest storyline also end up in Eastwind Rest, so it's pretty logical for their counterparts to end up in Westwind.

But seriously hitting on my Horde wtf
---
#8shawn10000000Posted 3/3/2013 2:22:40 PM
Jiruru posted...
Well, she's a sexy Draenei, and any sexy Drae is willing to have sex with pretty much anyone, yes yes.

*cough* love that artist *cough*
#9B1g_ClownPosted 3/3/2013 2:32:12 PM
Go ahead and les out.

But really though, she most likely says that to any player that interacts with her, even if it's just walking by, alliance or horde.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjJi5xhAOzQ
#10Elaeus(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 2:33:22 PM
B1g_Clown posted...
Go ahead and les out.

But really though, she most likely says that to any player that interacts with her, even if it's just walking by, alliance or horde.

Exactly, how could I understand her language?
---