This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

yo Alliance

#11Elaeus(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 3:51:18 PM
Thank you all. ^^
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#12Elaeus(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 4:03:01 PM
On a mildly related note: I really love Honor Hold even with the ganking CRZ brought, but I hate the infernal attacks and how the flight master keeps running around like she was struck by lightning as a result. -.-
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#13Major GamerPosted 3/3/2013 6:15:55 PM
Yeah, Horde get Inferno attacked outside the town and doesn't affect anything. Alliance get Inferno attacked inside the town and stops everything dead while its going on.
---
Can excessive stupidity be a valid reason for moderation?
http://backloggery.com/majorgamer
#14Ruvan22Posted 3/3/2013 6:50:43 PM
Elaeus posted...
On a mildly related note: I really love Honor Hold even with the ganking CRZ brought, but I hate the infernal attacks and how the flight master keeps running around like she was struck by lightning as a result. -.-

I always thought it was cool that Alliance got a quest to protect Thrallmar. Do you get the same horde side?
#15Elaeus(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 6:54:30 PM
Ruvan22 posted...
Elaeus posted...

I always thought it was cool that Alliance got a quest to protect Thrallmar. Do you get the same horde side?

There is an Alliance quest to protect Thrallmar? oO
---
#16Major GamerPosted 3/3/2013 7:04:24 PM
Killing the canons that are aimed at Thrallmar. Horde does not have something similar.
---
Can excessive stupidity be a valid reason for moderation?
http://backloggery.com/majorgamer
#17Ruvan22Posted 3/3/2013 7:11:20 PM
Elaeus posted...
Ruvan22 posted...
Elaeus posted...

There is an Alliance quest to protect Thrallmar? oO

Its after you do those first bombing runs, and you land on the boulder with the gnomes and human commander I think. He says that the cannons could destroy Thrallmar, and for now you have to over look differences and protect them.
#18metroidfreakv4Posted 3/3/2013 7:39:48 PM
Elaeus posted...
What are the initial quests at lv62 for Terrokar if I finished everything in Hellfire and don't want to pass Zangarmarsh?

I mean it has been a long time since I took Outland seriously but I am taking this chance to see Alliance stories and I got a quest to go to Zangarmarsh but not to Terrokar. Any idea where to start from Terrokar to make it as streamlined as possible?

Thanks in advance.

From what I remember, there is a breadcrumb trail from Hellfire to Terrokar. But if not, Allerian Hold for sure and the random quests in different areas to start (like the scout out at that one camp where you gotta dress up as a warlock, the one hub by the colleseum, etc.)
---
WotLK ending cinematic: Arthas:Father.....is this over?....
Father:no my son....the raid resets next week.. Who noticed I fixed the Typos? only took 4 years :)
#19inferiorweaselPosted 3/3/2013 7:53:41 PM
terrokar quest begin at 63
---
Live and Learn / Forgiveness is Divine.
(Read those. If you still feel the same way.... Well, you are redcount. - Vyyk)