This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Alliance just sucks.

#11TheGreatCheezePosted 3/3/2013 6:27:14 PM
This is why I hate getting together with my Mexican cousins.
---
I follow people around on their slow mounts and say "CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, STAR FOX!"
-Cereburus Q
#12KrozardPosted 3/3/2013 6:28:03 PM
MajinUltima posted...
Silvermoon > Alliance cities > Horde cities.

I almost agree.
Thunder Bluff>Silvermoon>Alliance Cities>Horde Cities.

There's just something about Thunder Bluff I really love.
---
this space intentionally left blank
#13JiruruPosted 3/3/2013 6:28:09 PM
TheGreatCheeze posted...
This is why I hate getting together with my Mexican cousins.

Sometimes I get you mixed up. I feel bad about that.
---
"It felt like the music was aimed right at me... like a missile!"
#14Slyk90Posted 3/3/2013 8:31:57 PM
You people still respond to this guy?
---
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N
#15angrywalrus13Posted 3/3/2013 8:48:09 PM
i like darn
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#16EDarienPosted 3/3/2013 9:53:30 PM
angrywalrus13 posted...
i like darn

I love the architecture. Perfect blend of Nordic and Japanese. Actually, my first human I ran all the way from Elwynn to Darnassus because my girlfriend, at the time, wanted to play a NElf. I'd only barely seen the starting area at that time, as I was only playing Horde solo before she started playing. Darnassus was very impressive, but it is rather out of the way.

I really don't see why they localized EVERYTHING to Org and SW, though. There's no reason, with /2 being available across all cities, why we shouldn't have the various portals, trainers, whatever else is missing to the rest of the cities. On Horde I used to love UC the most. I'd hang there mostly, until I had to go to Org for things. The same for Darnassus when I started playing Alliance. Shame, really. All that work on making all these nice cities and they funnel you into 3, ever expansion. And 2 of them are always the same. *sigh*
---
On a scale of 1 to Voldemort, he's a "Doesn't have a nose, but doesn't know Evada Kedabra." - RAGEface14
#17Wyrmwarrior5Posted 3/4/2013 12:06:44 AM
EDarien posted...
Actually, my first human I ran all the way from Elwynn to Darnassus because my girlfriend, at the time, wanted to play a NElf.

It's 2 in the morning and I'm fairly tired so I misread your username as Elaeus and then read your post and was momentarily confused and aroused.
---
http://breadfish.de/
http://thebest404pageever.com = best website ever.
#18JiruruPosted 3/4/2013 12:10:23 AM
Wyrmwarrior5 posted...
EDarien posted...
Actually, my first human I ran all the way from Elwynn to Darnassus because my girlfriend, at the time, wanted to play a NElf.

It's 2 in the morning and I'm fairly tired so I misread your username as Elaeus and then read your post and was momentarily confused and aroused.

I also did that. I had the same reaction.
---
"It felt like the music was aimed right at me... like a missile!"
#19EDarienPosted 3/5/2013 6:47:01 PM
Jiruru posted...
Wyrmwarrior5 posted...
EDarien posted...

I also did that. I had the same reaction.

Haha, well-played to both of you. Hahaha
---
On a scale of 1 to Voldemort, he's a "Doesn't have a nose, but doesn't know Evada Kedabra." - RAGEface14