This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, april is coming up. april fool joke predictions?

#11karnage87Posted 3/3/2013 6:41:01 PM
"In addition to Diablo III, World of Warcraft will be hitting consoles too!

Now owners of a Sony Playstation 3, Nintendo Wii and Microsoft Xbox 360 can adventure into Azeroth and beyond.

In order to maintain equal ground across our playerbase all classes will be tuned to work on control pads with a smaller move set.

Building on the success of our Celestial Gestures in Throne of Thunder; Nintendo Wii owners will be able to utilise our new 'MotionCraft' technology to bring their characters to life.

In accordance with DLC policy between Microsoft and Sony. Xbox 360 owners will get patches patches 3 months ahead of those using other hardware."
---
NOBODY is gonna rest in peace.. UNTIL YOU'VE PAID ALL YOUR TAXES!
#12teffyPosted 3/4/2013 2:08:29 AM(edited)
Playing off that console joke, "Blizzard is pleased to announce the Black Market Auction House has received an extension of the services it can give! Prepare yourself for the unveiling of the REAL MONEY AUCTION HOUSE! Tired of seeing that epic mount you wanted on the auction house, but it's just a little more gold than you can afford? Now you can buy it from players with BlizzPoints, a new currency that you can buy with your credit card or prepaid WoW Auction cards, available at a retailer near you! All auctions now have a gold buyout price AND a BlizzPoint price, determined by a fluctuating rate based on the average gold value of the item!"
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#13HakPosted 3/4/2013 2:17:18 AM
karnage87 posted...

Now owners of a Sony Playstation 3, Nintendo Wii and Microsoft Xbox 360 can adventure into Azeroth and beyond.

In order to maintain equal ground across our playerbase all classes will be tuned to work on control pads with a smaller move set.

Building on the success of our Celestial Gestures in Throne of Thunder; Nintendo Wii owners will be able to utilise our new 'MotionCraft' technology to bring their characters to life.

In accordance with DLC policy between Microsoft and Sony. Xbox 360 owners will get patches patches 3 months ahead of those using other hardware."

Sadly, the PS4 announcement of Diablo 3 makes that one less of a joke.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#14Riptor2004Posted 3/4/2013 2:33:45 AM
Very sick joke, Titan the new MMO is really based in a Universe where Diablo, Warcraft, and Starcraft all interact and are in a major war with each other. This would kick butt and would suck as it is just a joke....I think many people would riot if they did this and changed it.
---
One day we shall chase a dream, that is ours
Till then you won't know that I'm your friend, to the very end - Riptor Mcloud.
#15EckyThumpPosted 3/4/2013 2:40:21 AM
New feature: Defection!

Abandon your faction for one better! Now all races are available to both factions!
---
Sometimes I leave the lids off things. But that's where Satan gets in! And grows the fur on top of the Jam! Satan's little furry jam hats! - Bill Bailey
#16IdTheDemonPosted 3/4/2013 6:13:50 AM
Burning Legion expansion.

Horde get Eredar

Alliance get Ethereals

They announce the dance studio, cheaper character xfers and transmogable legendaries as well.
---
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/ceejay/simple
#17Nightbird_XPosted 3/4/2013 6:44:15 AM
Hak posted...
karnage87 posted...

Sadly, the PS4 announcement of Diablo 3 makes that one less of a joke.

....he was playing off that announcement. Notice how it says "In addition to Diablo.." and proceeds to entirely talk about WoW? Guess that's too hard to understand. :(
---
I'm told I look a lot like Rory Macdonald - http://i46.tinypic.com/2eyf5sy.jpg
Set to WARNED status for being a Republican on 11/08/2012
#18webbc99Posted 3/4/2013 7:56:30 AM
Man I love these. I remember one of the first ones I saw was that new Wisp race where if you died, you exploded and killed everything around you but your character was lost forever.

I think it might be something like a hilariously bad WoW FPS announcement.
---
PSN: Toastie88 | XBL: Mor7al S7rike | Steam: webbc99
Playing: World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2, PSASBR
#19metroidfreakv4Posted 3/4/2013 11:52:39 AM
Haha. If it was a Tuesday "extended maintenance to x hour. " message would be great.
And when you log in just a fake error message.
---
WotLK ending cinematic: Arthas:Father.....is this over?....
Father:no my son....the raid resets next week.. Who noticed I fixed the Typos? only took 4 years :)
#20pres_madagascarPosted 3/4/2013 11:58:26 AM
angrywalrus13 posted...
Inclusion of "Epic Dailies," solo daily quests that offer 100 VP and reputation with a faction that sells raid-equivalent VP gear.

Is.... Is that real?
---
This is the prowess of CE. Romantic masters, clearly:
http://i.imgur.com/XgMJl.jpg http://i.imgur.com/njX88.jpg