This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hunters in shattered halls?

#11Kanus_oq_SerunaPosted 3/3/2013 11:19:34 PM
SH has always been my go-to BC heroic for mindless farming. The only thing grindy about it was the looting. Then Blizz gave us AoE looting... and made drop rates propotional to character level. But now that we can enter old world raids on our own, I can probably walk out of AQ40 with a lot more.

However, any BC heroic will make you feel like you are tripping over cloth, which can be turned into bags for an easy as hell 10-15 gold.
---
For topical discussions of the Source Mod remake of Half Life: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/683833-black-mesa
#12tote_allPosted 3/4/2013 12:13:08 AM
If you want to know why they're all 80, thank blizzard and their dumbass idea of giving people free level 80s. If you want to know why shattered halls, I'm going to guess someone from china ran through every dungeon on a level 80 and found that one gave the most profit with vendor and boe prices. Then found hunters to be the best for it, most likely due to pet tanking and aoe.

The forums have been making threads about this for months. Blizzard ignores them. They're only a small company, they don't make that much money. They can't afford to handle bots and customer service.

You sound bitter.
---
http://i.imgur.com/4u1biRF.png
#13scarecrowsPosted 3/4/2013 12:20:17 AM
tote_all posted...
If you want to know why they're all 80, thank blizzard and their dumbass idea of giving people free level 80s. If you want to know why shattered halls, I'm going to guess someone from china ran through every dungeon on a level 80 and found that one gave the most profit with vendor and boe prices. Then found hunters to be the best for it, most likely due to pet tanking and aoe.

The forums have been making threads about this for months. Blizzard ignores them. They're only a small company, they don't make that much money. They can't afford to handle bots and customer service.

You sound bitter.

Not really. I do feel bad for pvpers having to deal with bots but these SH bots don't really effect me outside of slight economy disruption and instanced server lag. Even then I doubt it matters.
---
"Your an imbecile" - Gallusz
#14tote_allPosted 3/4/2013 1:03:31 AM
Not really. I do feel bad for pvpers having to deal with bots but these SH bots don't really effect me outside of slight economy disruption and instanced server lag. Even then I doubt it matters.

Doesn't explain all the pent up rage against Blizzard though.

Also

effect

lol
---
http://i.imgur.com/4u1biRF.png
#15SA_X_Mk_IIPosted 3/4/2013 6:33:22 AM
Why Hunters?

Pet class
Good-decent AoE
AoE looting
Soon to have Fetch not require target

If I'd want to be a FarmBot, I'd want to be a HunterFarmBot.
---
.: Tamoketh :: DRM is the fix no one wants, for a problem you can't avoid :.
.: You gotta be can we do you think if we can make a should just be alone? :.
#16Neo_HeartlessPosted 3/4/2013 6:48:50 AM
Aceron posted...
Probably just farming the orcs inside for their silver. There are a whole lot of humanoids in Shattered Halls.

Edit: If they're all hunters, they're probably resetting the packs with feign death so that they can farm them indefinitely without ever resetting the instance.

What packs are you talking about?
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]
#17scarecrowsPosted 3/4/2013 6:51:55 AM
tote_all posted...

Doesn't explain all the pent up rage against Blizzard though.

Also

effect

lol

Oh noes I didn't use the verb!@
---
"Your an imbecile" - Gallusz
#18webbc99Posted 3/4/2013 7:18:27 AM
Neo_Heartless posted...
Aceron posted...
Probably just farming the orcs inside for their silver. There are a whole lot of humanoids in Shattered Halls.

Edit: If they're all hunters, they're probably resetting the packs with feign death so that they can farm them indefinitely without ever resetting the instance.

What packs are you talking about?

Haven't done SH in ages, but there's a gauntlet at least that can spawn an infinite number of mobs. They may not be lootable though.

Other than that, there's certainly at least one of the highest mob densities in the game in terms of farmable dungeons/raids.
---
PSN: Toastie88 | XBL: Mor7al S7rike | Steam: webbc99
Playing: World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2, PSASBR
#19FrozenHELL78Posted 3/4/2013 8:25:53 AM
Kanus_oq_Seruna posted...
SH has always been my go-to BC heroic for mindless farming. The only thing grindy about it was the looting. Then Blizz gave us AoE looting... and made drop rates propotional to character level. But now that we can enter old world raids on our own, I can probably walk out of AQ40 with a lot more.

However, any BC heroic will make you feel like you are tripping over cloth, which can be turned into bags for an easy as hell 10-15 gold.

netherweave bags go for 39g on wildhammer. xD
---
Gamertag - Mosaic78
#204sakuraHa0Posted 3/4/2013 8:53:30 AM
Why many hunters in shattered halls?

Go to this page to know why:
http://www.wowhead.com/item=27526
---
If someone post "I don't care", they actually care VERY much.
If they DON'T care, they WON'T bother posting.