This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A little confused about what I should do : (

#1Lyla880Posted 3/3/2013 11:12:10 PM
Hello everyone! Let me start off by saying this topic is going to be about WoW but not exactly if that makes any sense >_<

Well here goes,
I have been a WoW player for quite awhile now. (Almost 4 years)
I made a Belf because I wanted a female that was sort of sassy and hot. I had her for about 5 months now and on my first day of questing, I saw another player like any other and didn't really pay any attention to him. Eventually, I started seeing him all over the place and he always seemed to bump into me on roads or the same quest area. I thought it was pretty funny but nothing to bring up but then I got a whisper from him asking if we could run through a few quests together to make short work of it. After I joined, we did a few dungeons/quests but the whole time we had nice chats and he was really funny and sweet. To sum up the rest of it, after a couple of months, I found myself wanting to speak with him outside of WoW so I asked him about Skype and we soon added each other. He hasn't seen me but has heard my voice because I'm very unhappy with my appearance :(I have unexplained feelings that seem so stupid to me but at the same time I feel like I need to act on them. At times I feel like I'm just a desperate loser but I have heard of WoW relationships working out but then I remember that he has no idea of my feelings and I sometimes think he doesn't view our relationship the way I do and I immediately am discouraged again. I have asked this on multiple forums and just wonder what other people think (Some have told me to show my face as a start if I trust him but I'm sort of a nerdy glasses girl >_<. Opinions wouldn't hurt now and then =] Please keep negative feedback to yourself but constructive criticism is welcomed.

TL;DR: I am a loser who has feelings for a guy that has no idea what I look like but I can't leave the situation alone because it kills me inside to think what could've been, instead of actually finding out.
#2XtraTPosted 3/3/2013 11:16:35 PM
well you're probably fat so just hope he's fat too. Casually send him a picture, if he answers you but doesn't send you a picture he's uglier than you. If he doesn't answer you he's too pretty for you, which I doubt since he was stalking you in the first place.

obligatory http://i.imgur.com/SAItk.gif
---
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.
#3AnaTheCatPosted 3/4/2013 12:17:40 AM
Nerdy glasses are win, just how him what you look like. If he likes, you will know and then pounce.
#4ElaeusPosted 3/4/2013 12:25:45 AM
XtraT posted...
obligatory http://i.imgur.com/SAItk.gif

:D

These stories remind me of Drama Momma or whatever its face articles on WoWInsider.

Anyway TC, yeah I think the only way to find out is to just ask and go for it. If it didn't work better being in suffering over it not working rather than not trying and being in suffering over it potentially working. If it worked, then that's what you wanted. Either way it's a win/win situation to be honest if you think about it.

Also why do I smell a big successful troll in this... Am I really this much corrupted at this point?
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#5JiruruPosted 3/4/2013 12:36:13 AM
Step 1: go for it
Step 2: amazing sex

It's foolproof.
---
"It felt like the music was aimed right at me... like a missile!"
#6ShinkuEXPosted 3/4/2013 12:43:27 AM
This is probably the worst place to post this kind of topic.

Just do what others have already said. Go for it and one of two things will happen: He will either like you or say he doesn't like you. If he doesn't, you can at least say you tried. If he does, then awesome nerd sex is inevitable.
---
A clean mind is as boring as a white wall. - Sinyque
#7HakPosted 3/4/2013 2:36:43 AM
Awesome nerd sex is awesome. Rarely met girls as open to pretty much any weird and strange stuff as nerds or goth chicks. A gothnerd would probably be crippling.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#8ElaeusPosted 3/4/2013 2:47:07 AM
Hak posted...
Awesome nerd sex is awesome. Rarely met girls as open to pretty much any weird and strange stuff as nerds or goth chicks. A gothnerd would probably be crippling.

Yeah they gotta love that club, you barbarian.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#9HakPosted 3/4/2013 2:54:39 AM(edited)
Elaeus posted...
Hak posted...

Yeah they gotta love that club, you barbarian.

The club, knives, chains, cat's paws, choke pears, stocks, racks, and Judas Chair. The club alone just shows a lack of imagination.

EDIT: And if you know what all of those are without having to Google them, I need to get you back on Skype :p

---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#10Neo_HeartlessPosted 3/4/2013 3:02:41 AM
This entire topic has just been one big what the hell am I reading? topic.

Don't stop.
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]