This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A little confused about what I should do : (

#11ElaeusPosted 3/4/2013 4:04:46 AM
Hak posted...
Elaeus posted...
Hak posted...
Awesome nerd sex is awesome. Rarely met girls as open to pretty much any weird and strange stuff as nerds or goth chicks. A gothnerd would probably be crippling.

Yeah they gotta love that club, you barbarian.

The club, knives, chains, cat's paws, choke pears, stocks, racks, and Judas Chair. The club alone just shows a lack of imagination.

EDIT: And if you know what all of those are without having to Google them, I need to get you back on Skype :p

It was already cool as it is figuring how a cave man is using Skype.

Then yeah we should probably do that again sometime. I haven't showered you and your accent with enough mockery yet.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#12HakPosted 3/4/2013 4:06:53 AM
I don't "use" Skype. I press the pictures of people's faces til they're talking to me.

And you were showering me with mockery? I'd probably be offended if I could have understood a word you said.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#13ElaeusPosted 3/4/2013 4:07:55 AM
Haha, good times.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#14HakPosted 3/4/2013 4:09:08 AM
Certainly were ;)
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#15Lyla880(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 6:52:21 AM
I really appreciate the suggestions given by everybody and I want to say thanks! <3

By the way, I'm not fat >_< I'm actually very thin. I planned to show myself at some point but I wasn't expecting him to be that good looking and it sort of put a damper on showing myself right away. This topic isn't a trolling thing either if that's what anybody thought but I can see why people would doubt this being a real thing to discuss. Please stop with the sex thing too! I would love a nerdy relationship but I doubt he's really a nerd (at least not on my level of nerdyness >_<).

With all of that said, I'll call him on Skype today and I wonder if he'll notice it's a video call or if I'll catch him off guard. I'm a little nervous though but I guess that's only natural. This is one of the few days that I don't mind my class feeling like it's being dragged on forever. Only thing left to do is wait and I guess I'll tell you all how it goes. I just want a perfect fairy-tale ending to this so please wish me luck! =D
#16vahndragonwingPosted 3/4/2013 6:57:59 AM
XtraT messed it up

Obligatory http://images.starcraftmazter.net/4chan/for_forums/t**s_or_gtfo.jpg

replace the 2 stars near the end with 'it'
---
3DS Friend Code: 3050-9023-0902 - Ender
Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 3440-1140-5876 - Ender
#17Neo_HeartlessPosted 3/4/2013 7:01:43 AM
Life isn't a fairy tale, but you can think of it like this: He wouldn't be making all this effort if he wasn't interested, so go for it!
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]
#18webbc99Posted 3/4/2013 7:10:43 AM
Definitely go for it. Had a really good relationship with a girl I met on WoW, I'm from the UK, she is from Finland.

It did end and we have both moved on, but it was definitely one of the periods in my life in which I learnt the most about the world and also myself.

Good luck!
---
PSN: Toastie88 | XBL: Mor7al S7rike | Steam: webbc99
Playing: World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2, PSASBR
#19Lyla880(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 7:19:31 AM
webbc99 posted...
Definitely go for it. Had a really good relationship with a girl I met on WoW, I'm from the UK, she is from Finland.

It did end and we have both moved on, but it was definitely one of the periods in my life in which I learnt the most about the world and also myself.

Good luck!

How far did it go exactly? What I mean is did you guys video chat or talk about anything else other than WoW? How long before you decided to part ways? I know the distance must've been rough but luckily for me, if things turn out great, I can see him IRL since we live just a state away from each other and the distance is so short that a bus can be taken there and it would be even faster if I had a car.
#20Heart_MasterPosted 3/4/2013 10:53:04 AM
What really matters is, will it make -you- happy?

Don't worry about what the rest of us think. If there is a chance for you to be happy, go for it.
---
HG FC - 2408 7916 2922 Pearl FC 3267 7851 4604