This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Favorite Role

#11Lightning BoltPosted 3/5/2013 2:57:12 AM
Kreyyn posted...
So you're implying that there is only 1 possibility, that all roles are exactly the same in difficulty. Also a role being 'hard/difficult' is subjective, but a role can be harder/easier.

"Difficulty is subjective, but following a rotation so simple a script can do it is objectively the most difficult role."
Okay buddy.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#12KreyynPosted 3/5/2013 2:59:05 AM
Lightning Bolt posted...
Kreyyn posted...
So you're implying that there is only 1 possibility, that all roles are exactly the same in difficulty. Also a role being 'hard/difficult' is subjective, but a role can be harder/easier.

"Difficulty is subjective, but following a rotation so simple a script can do it is objectively the most difficult role."
Okay buddy.

whoooosh
---
i7 2600k || SLi GTX 580 || Optx AW2310 ||
http://i.imgur.com/zSkO2.jpg "A stroke of the brush does not guarantee art from the bristles." Babylon 5.
#13NezorphPosted 3/5/2013 3:16:00 AM
Lightning Bolt posted...
Kreyyn posted...

Okay buddy.

I bet you're one jolly person to hangout with.
#14Lightning BoltPosted 3/5/2013 3:27:34 AM
Nezorph posted...

He started it. :(
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#15KreyynPosted 3/5/2013 3:29:22 AM
Lightning Bolt posted...
Nezorph posted...

He started it. :(

You kind of acted overly defensive towards my statement while trying to make me do the same :p all good though.
---
i7 2600k || SLi GTX 580 || Optx AW2310 ||
http://i.imgur.com/zSkO2.jpg "A stroke of the brush does not guarantee art from the bristles." Babylon 5.
#16Lightning BoltPosted 3/5/2013 3:38:35 AM
Kreyyn posted...
all good though.

<3
---
-The Rev
#17AdelbertSteinerPosted 3/5/2013 3:57:54 AM
I like healing. All I do is LFR so I'm a bad casual and my vote doesn't mean anything, but I still enjoy healing more than the other roles.
---
Your home wrecking skills are remarkable! - josay25936
3DS FC - 0989-2192-0709
#18redundanciesPosted 3/5/2013 5:10:33 AM
I've been tanking since Karazhan, so...that.
#19webbc99Posted 3/5/2013 6:59:15 AM
Until Active Mitigation was forcefully thrust to all tanks, I loved tanking on my Warrior, and occassionally swapped to my DK to tank when I fancied a change of pace. Now all tanks (including DK) feel like a watered down snorefest and it's really dull.

So in MoP, DPS is my fav role.
---
PSN: Toastie88 | XBL: Mor7al S7rike | Steam: webbc99
Playing: World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2, PSASBR