Favorite Role

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#11
Kreyyn posted...
So you're implying that there is only 1 possibility, that all roles are exactly the same in difficulty. Also a role being 'hard/difficult' is subjective, but a role can be harder/easier.

"Difficulty is subjective, but following a rotation so simple a script can do it is objectively the most difficult role."
Okay buddy.
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
3 years ago#12
Lightning Bolt posted...
Kreyyn posted...
So you're implying that there is only 1 possibility, that all roles are exactly the same in difficulty. Also a role being 'hard/difficult' is subjective, but a role can be harder/easier.

"Difficulty is subjective, but following a rotation so simple a script can do it is objectively the most difficult role."
Okay buddy.

whoooosh
i7 2600k || SLi GTX 580 || Optx AW2310 ||
http://i.imgur.com/zSkO2.jpg "A stroke of the brush does not guarantee art from the bristles." Babylon 5.
3 years ago#13
Lightning Bolt posted...
Kreyyn posted...

Okay buddy.

I bet you're one jolly person to hangout with.
3 years ago#14
Nezorph posted...

He started it. :(
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
3 years ago#15
Lightning Bolt posted...
Nezorph posted...

He started it. :(

You kind of acted overly defensive towards my statement while trying to make me do the same :p all good though.
i7 2600k || SLi GTX 580 || Optx AW2310 ||
http://i.imgur.com/zSkO2.jpg "A stroke of the brush does not guarantee art from the bristles." Babylon 5.
3 years ago#16
Kreyyn posted...
all good though.

<3
-The Rev
3 years ago#17
I like healing. All I do is LFR so I'm a bad casual and my vote doesn't mean anything, but I still enjoy healing more than the other roles.
Your home wrecking skills are remarkable! - josay25936
3DS FC - 0989-2192-0709
3 years ago#18
I've been tanking since Karazhan, so...that.
3 years ago#19
Until Active Mitigation was forcefully thrust to all tanks, I loved tanking on my Warrior, and occassionally swapped to my DK to tank when I fancied a change of pace. Now all tanks (including DK) feel like a watered down snorefest and it's really dull.

So in MoP, DPS is my fav role.
PSN: Toastie88 | XBL: Mor7al S7rike | Steam: webbc99
Playing: World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2, PSASBR

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived