This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Question for Warlocks

#1TrashyDaddyPosted 3/6/2013 10:03:53 AM
Can one of you Warlock pro's help me out? I haven't played a lock in forever.

I'm noticing several of my pets abilities aren't showing up on their spell bars. For instance, my succubus' Seduction spell isn't there. When I click on my spellbook, I see it listed as a passive skill, yet on the bottom it says (in gray) right click to toggle in and out of auto-cast. I'm almost positive that used to be on her bar and selectable to cast when I wanted to. It won't let me click and drag it onto the bar, either....

Also, why is it when I'm in Demo spec, my pets ability bar is on the right hand side of my screen, but in Destro it's on the left hand side?

Thanks.
---
PSN - TrashyDaddy
Xbox Live - Trashy Daddy
#2TrashyDaddy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 10:10:14 AM
Nevermind, found it. Had to use the Pet tab under abilities to add new ones. Thanks anyway.
---
PSN - TrashyDaddy
Xbox Live - Trashy Daddy
#3SA_X_Mk_IIPosted 3/6/2013 10:14:14 AM
Also, why is it when I'm in Demo spec, my pets ability bar is on the right hand side of my screen, but in Destro it's on the left hand side?

The Stance bar is at the bottom left by default and the Pet bar will be at the bottom left as long as the Stance bar is not shown.
So, the Druid's forms, Priest's Shadowform, Hunter Aspects, Warlock's Metamorphosis, etc... all are at the bottom left by default.

If you are Demo, you have a Stance bar, so Pet bar gets pushed to bottom right. When not in Demo, you have no Stance bar, therefor your Pet Bar is at the bottom left.

Can't do anything about it unless you get a bar addon like Bartender4.
^_^
---
.: Tamoketh :: DRM is the fix no one wants, for a problem you can't avoid :.
.: You gotta be can we do you think if we can make a should just be alone? :.
#4EDarienPosted 3/6/2013 10:14:56 AM
TrashyDaddy posted...
Can one of you Warlock pro's help me out? I haven't played a lock in forever.

Thanks.

Demo has been like that as long as I can remember. It's because of Meta. Meta comes up as a "stance" just above your action bar on the left, therefore it forces your pet bar to the right side of your screen. Lame, I know :(
---
On a scale of 1 to Voldemort, he's a "Doesn't have a nose, but doesn't know Evada Kedabra." - RAGEface14
#5TrashyDaddy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 11:15:31 AM
Makes sense, thanks for the answer.
---
PSN - TrashyDaddy
Xbox Live - Trashy Daddy