This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So apparently 5.2 killed multiboxing or something

#41AssultTankPosted 3/7/2013 6:39:17 AM
QwelzaarKane posted...
You're defending something that's more or less a very expensive form of pay2win, and you thought you were being logical?

You're calling something which isn't against the rules cheating even though the definition of cheating means it has to be against the rules and you thought you were being logical?
---
http://wh.gov/RI5h Petition to declare Westboro Baptist Church a hate group.
John 6:53 Jesus promoting cannibalism.
#42QwelzaarKanePosted 3/7/2013 3:27:39 PM
AssultTank posted...
QwelzaarKane posted...
You're defending something that's more or less a very expensive form of pay2win, and you thought you were being logical?

You're calling something which isn't against the rules cheating even though the definition of cheating means it has to be against the rules and you thought you were being logical?

I never said it was cheating. Lrn2read
---
Hide your wives and daughters, I'm spoiling my Irish quarter
#43QwelzaarKanePosted 3/7/2013 3:30:42 PM
vahndragonwing posted...
Explain to me how it's 'pay to win'.

You already admitted that it gives players an advantage, all they have to do is pay more than the normal player. That's the definition of pay2win. Derp harder, bro.
---
Hide your wives and daughters, I'm spoiling my Irish quarter
#44AssultTankPosted 3/7/2013 3:57:43 PM
QwelzaarKane posted...
AssultTank posted...
QwelzaarKane posted...

I never said it was cheating. Lrn2read

You said it was analogous to abusing a glitch. Abusing a glitch is cheating. Thus you said multiboxing was analogous to cheating. That is the problem with analogy, if you're going to use it, you have to think of ALL the implications of your analogy before someone uses them against you.
Lrn2argue.

Also, there is no functional difference from your end between me multiboxing 5 accounts to kill you and me and four friends using 5 accounts to kill you. Either way, you're the moron who thought a 5v1 was a good idea.

With equal teams however, the multiboxer is at a DISADVANTAGE! OMG!!! The focus fire is great, but is it much harder to turn your characters, CC multiple targets, and other such tactical things. It's like using a sledgehammer to pin up a poster. One Fear Bomb and the multiboxer pretty much becomes 1 player and 4 /afk players until the multiboxer can gather them again. So if I see YOU multiboxing 5 characters, I just get 3-4 buddies to help me kick your ass.
---
#45QwelzaarKanePosted 3/7/2013 4:09:33 PM
AssultTank posted...
You said it was analogous to abusing a glitch.

By using that other guys logic, who said that anything goes as long as everyone can do it. Again, lrn2read.
---
What do you do when your foundation falls apart? I don't know. They don't teach you that in school.
#46AssultTankPosted 3/7/2013 4:21:31 PM
QwelzaarKane posted...
AssultTank posted...
You said it was analogous to abusing a glitch.

By using that other guys logic, who said that anything goes as long as everyone can do it. Again, lrn2read.

But you made the analogy, this it is you who claimed it was analogous.
---
#47MegawizardPosted 3/7/2013 5:06:00 PM
I love the sheer amount of [citation needed]s in vahn's Wiki post.
---
^( ' ' )^
#48vahndragonwingPosted 3/7/2013 5:07:53 PM
Megawizard posted...

Not that it matters because the 6 blue posts I provided are both proving the same point.
---
3DS Friend Code: 3050-9023-0902 - Ender
Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 3440-1140-5876 - Ender
#49ljgfPosted 3/7/2013 5:09:21 PM

I'm impressed that you didn't immediately skip over it once you saw the wall of text.
#50WynnSilvergazePosted 3/7/2013 5:28:01 PM
Have money, will spend.

Will be nice seeing people play 1 character in bgs from now on though. Annoying seeing Jonnya through Jonnyz in 1 BG, all shamans, using chain lighting and fire elemental totems.
---
You know how it is...Cows go "moo", Dogs go "woof" and MMO Players go "the pvp is unbalanced"