This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone here play on a dead server

#31RhinoToothpickPosted 3/10/2013 10:34:42 PM
Azjol Nerub Horde
#32teh_hellspawnPosted 3/10/2013 11:37:05 PM
Ysera died off during Cata, from what I heard. It was amazing during BC.
---
Ride Ze Shoopuf?
#33Everybody_CriesPosted 3/10/2013 11:54:15 PM
My server is somewhat dead but it seems more active since 5.2
---
A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.
#34Sheptdc1Posted 3/13/2013 6:19:21 AM
Nathrezim horde side. Hardly anything ever going on not completely dead but is on life support and fading fast.
#35RamviciousPosted 3/14/2013 7:45:06 AM
halomonkey1_3_5 posted...
Ramvicious posted...
Duskwood.. Dying and bleeding out more everyday.

Alliance or Horde? Horde side felt like it died during Cataclysm and never recovered. idk about alliance side.

Horde. I don't think Alliance is quite out of the count yet as much as Horde side is.
---
"I installed a skylight in my apartment... the people who live above me are furious!"
Steven Wright
#36pres_madagascarPosted 3/14/2013 4:56:23 PM
Whisperwind is getting there slowly.
---
This is the prowess of CE. Romantic masters, clearly:
http://i.imgur.com/XgMJl.jpg http://i.imgur.com/njX88.jpg
#37cxiePosted 3/15/2013 4:56:48 AM
Whisperwind is getting there slowly.

Funny you should mention Whisperwind, My old guild had moved to whisperwind alliance side because it's a normal server and alliance outnumber horde 7 to 1. But my guild became disfunc right after the move. Alliance used to win wintergrasp every-time because of the number advantage. Then Blizzard "fixed" it by balancing the number of combatant allowed in the wintergrap, then Baradin hold. Horde side then start to win these almost every time. I made a toon on horde side to want to see how they are doing it. Well, they are using the same strategy alliance side is using except they don't have any complainers when things start to go wrong, so I decide to stick with horde side. Half of my friend list now are comrades that I did wintergrasp and baradin hold with. Then came Mist of Pandaria, It didn't come with a world pvp zone like Wintergrasp and Baradin hold so pvp on whisperwind seems to lose it's luster again.
#38game freakozoidPosted 3/15/2013 5:18:50 AM
Doomhammer Horde. I'm many times surprised when I see something posted in trade chat.
#39SuperFlipPosted 3/15/2013 5:52:31 AM
Alonsus Horde, there's maybe 2 active 10 man raiding teams on whole server side there.
---
Playing : WoW, Warcraft II TAS
See quote for Friends Codes
#40SacredChaosPosted 3/15/2013 7:23:39 AM
Maiev, Horde side.
---
"Someday you - with all your strength and charm and good looks - you, all of you, will call me master!" - Raistlin Majere