This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Bounty System blizz, make it happen

#1hurtloidePosted 3/10/2013 8:40:34 AM
All these topics coming up about what people want, well here's my two cents:
I think isle (well for pvp servers anyways) has proved that world pvp is not dead. I personally love it, take a small damage reduction to quest in pvp gear and spec, just for griefers. While i still can't take 3+ allies at a time, i still find it enjoyable.
Basically it goes by zone, the more people you kill the higher your bounty (imagine flag carriers in bg's where it is shown your name), when you die your bounty is reset, and the higher your bounty the more honor you get (maybe even get conquest if you kill while being the number one bounty?) also though if you get killed your killer get's no bounty but an amount of honor(conquest?) and gold based on your bounty.
If your on a pve server you automatically get flagged if you are the number one bounty.
Little extra for gankers since everyone seems so against them, killing a person who would normally grant no honor would increase your bounty 5-10 times the normal amount, making bounty hunting a worthwhile reward in low level zones.
#2foamyrantsPosted 3/10/2013 8:53:40 AM
While not exactly what you are looking for, There is an addon called guild bounty hunter.

Mainly you place a bounty on someone you have come across from the opposite faction. Whoever kills that person will be given the bounty amount.

This addon only works in guilds and can only be used by others with the same addon.

Again not exactly what you are looking for but it is the closest you will currently find.
---
I am your lord and master.
#3halomonkey1_3_5Posted 3/10/2013 8:53:41 AM
hurtloide posted...
If your on a pve server you automatically get flagged if you are the number one bounty.

http://i.imgur.com/ygy9L.gif
---
Billy Mays: July 20, 1958 - June 28, 2009
The Greatest
#4Right_Chus_1Posted 3/10/2013 9:28:23 AM
foamyrants posted...
While not exactly what you are looking for, There is an addon called guild bounty hunter.

Mainly you place a bounty on someone you have come across from the opposite faction. Whoever kills that person will be given the bounty amount.

This addon only works in guilds and can only be used by others with the same addon.

Again not exactly what you are looking for but it is the closest you will currently find.

As cool as something like that sounds in theory, i dont see it even being fun in the least.

Bounty gets put on some guy, 10 guildies wait for him to leave town. Guy gets ganked by 10 people at once. Good times.