This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which Race do you think has the most powerful racials?

#21thelastmohiganPosted 3/10/2013 10:04:01 PM
Cacofiend posted...
Human easily imo. Also why are you missing out a lot of the racial abilities in your description for the races?

For human alone the rep bonus and emfhs are extremly strong and hard to ignore.

This, too bad they have the worst models in the game.
#22dj4242Posted 3/10/2013 10:31:19 PM
theotterman posted...
Good job TC, you managed to ignore half of the things that make some races strong.

And there's only one correct answer, Troll.

5% bonus damage against beasts, 20% haste for 10 seconds on a 3 minute cooldown (lines up exceptionally well with most other powerful cooldowns), 1% expertise on bows/crossbows/guns and 15% reduced duration on most CC effects.

Try harder next time.

Why be an ugly ass troll though?
---
"If that's whatchu say, bruh" - Russell crybaby Westbrook
Vikings and Pacers fan
#23BobTDonutPosted 3/10/2013 10:56:02 PM
This tier? Troll.
---
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/black-dragonflight/Arpandaday/advanced
http://i.imgur.com/lPu0J.gif
#24cute_latino009Posted 3/10/2013 11:12:01 PM
Why no mention of Blood Elves? Their arcane torrent isn't so bad, great way to interrupt and line up for a kill shot. The only thing I can imagine (realistically) that would kick it into overdrive is a spell lockout out too. That would be so sexy!
#25Black_Mage_MeeePosted 3/11/2013 12:03:37 AM
Saurok, near mount speed and super jump.
---
~Kweh
#26EDarienPosted 3/11/2013 6:06:21 PM
dj4242 posted...
theotterman posted...
Good job TC, you managed to ignore half of the things that make some races strong.

And there's only one correct answer, Troll.

5% bonus damage against beasts, 20% haste for 10 seconds on a 3 minute cooldown (lines up exceptionally well with most other powerful cooldowns), 1% expertise on bows/crossbows/guns and 15% reduced duration on most CC effects.

Try harder next time.

Why be an ugly ass troll though?

Trolls look awesome. Particularly as Hunters. Shaman are cool, too and Druid forms are ... unique, for those who like that. Trolls a good route to go, actually. Certainly not the worst. Also, their mages and Warlocks HADOU-KEN!! That's tough to beat.

cute_latino009 posted...
Why no mention of Blood Elves? Their arcane torrent isn't so bad, great way to interrupt and line up for a kill shot. The only thing I can imagine (realistically) that would kick it into overdrive is a spell lockout out too. That would be so sexy!

Spell lockout added would be delicious ... on the other hand, something of a targeted, AoE, etc would be nicer. That it's specifically PBAoE makes it barely worth mentioning, especially so many (non-Paladin) Blood Elf classes are mostly Ranged.
---
On a scale of 1 to Voldemort, he's a "Doesn't have a nose, but doesn't know Evada Kedabra." - RAGEface14
#27LatiasSAPosted 3/12/2013 5:16:04 AM
Looking for the undead...
---
PM me about scrolls of res. I have 19 referrals left.
Okay, I never let WoW boards down before. - Left4Shaman
#28dermoratrakenPosted 3/12/2013 5:29:52 AM
As a paladin arcane torrent is easily the best. I've won more arena games with it than i care to think about.
#29Q_Sensei(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 6:51:50 AM
LatiasSA posted...
Looking for the undead...

cute_latino009 posted...

I can only have 10 poll options. Some races had to be dropped.

Which is why I used that one guy's comment to base the poll off of.

As far as blood elves... They really have nothing else going for them. In fact, I'd say they have probably the weakest racials of the bunch right now.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Gel15.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GOZjlwIwfk&ob=av2e If you click my sig, make sure you watch at least 60 seconds.