This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why are Pandas so bad?

#1QuesoBlancoPosted 3/10/2013 12:52:16 PM
1. Bouncy - How about NOT JUMPING OFF CLIFFS LIKE A LUNATIC! Stupid racial.

2. Epicurian - this is good but worthless for PvP which is the only thing that matters anyway, because if you die you lose the benefit. gg noobs.

3. Gourmand - Oh boy! +15 to a profession which in the same expansion they made super easy to level up. Completely worthless.

4. Inner Peace - Sure helps when you've hit endgame. Oh wait.

5. Quaking Palm - More like "Quacking Palm" because you might as well have just done a /quack on the enemy for all the good it does. Breaks with damage. Tauren's racial is better.

Completely pointless race.
#2Genocet_10-325Posted 3/10/2013 12:53:49 PM
Stop it. You are not me. You will never be me.
---
Formerly known as The_Great_Geno. MapleStory IGN: Leaphetamine, Scania
http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/mal-ganis/Tayphetamine
#3AsthalothPosted 3/10/2013 12:54:09 PM
No one cares.
Seriously. No one. Not a single care beyond telling you that we don't give a damn shall be expressed today, or any other day.
#4ShurikoPosted 3/10/2013 1:10:32 PM
300 to a primary stat endgame is as much as having a third primary profession.
---
http://i.imgur.com/aTk36Od.jpg
http://www.synchtube.com/r/vidyagaemz
#5vahndragonwingPosted 3/10/2013 1:19:10 PM
Why are your opinions so bad?

1. Facts - Have you heard of them? They're very useful in making adult decisions.

2. Opinions - These are NOT facts. PvP being the entire game, for example. Just because you think something, DEFINITELY doesn't make it true.

3. Contrarianism - You seem to take the opposite viewpoint, no matter how asinine, just so people will argue with you.

4. Logic - Do you use it? For example, inner peace: Good thing they're NEVER going to make another expansion, so this is obviously useless forever. Just like every gathering racial.

5. Frequency - This is probably the worst. Not only do we have to suffer through your terrible trollish posts and topics, we have to f***in' WADE through them.

Completely pointless poster.
---
IMO
#6Eye_of_HorusPosted 3/10/2013 2:04:13 PM
QuesoBlanco posted...
1. Bouncy - How about NOT JUMPING OFF CLIFFS LIKE A LUNATIC! Stupid racial.

Ok, you go play your race, I'll make a Pandaren Rogue.

Lets see who has more health (or even survives) being knocked off LM, or being knocked off the cliff down TO Goldmine.
Or being knocked off the bridge in AV,

What if you're out in the world and someone dismounts you off your flying mount, you can easily fall to your death.

What about that priest that just Mind Controlled you off of somewhere high?

Too bad you don't take less fall damage...
---
they're coming!
#7ouFIJIPosted 3/10/2013 2:45:42 PM
Kid, you're hands down the worst troll currently (and possibly ever) on this board. If you absolutely must continue your endeavor, may I suggest:
- Don't be so blatantly obvious
- Pick topics that are actually relevant
- Try to hide the fact that you were born with 47 chromosomes
- Change your name to something other than "white cheese"
- Quit eating paint chips
#8ouFIJIPosted 3/10/2013 2:47:00 PM
Kid, you're hands down the worst troll currently (and possibly ever) on this board. If you absolutely must continue your endeavor, may I suggest:
#9Wyrmwarrior5Posted 3/10/2013 2:50:58 PM
vahndragonwing posted...
Why are your opinions so bad?

1. Facts - Have you heard of them? They're very useful in making adult decisions.

2. Opinions - These are NOT facts. PvP being the entire game, for example. Just because you think something, DEFINITELY doesn't make it true.

3. Contrarianism - You seem to take the opposite viewpoint, no matter how asinine, just so people will argue with you.

4. Logic - Do you use it? For example, inner peace: Good thing they're NEVER going to make another expansion, so this is obviously useless forever. Just like every gathering racial.

5. Frequency - This is probably the worst. Not only do we have to suffer through your terrible trollish posts and topics, we have to f***in' WADE through them.

Completely pointless poster.

vahn has no time for your bull****,
---
http://breadfish.de/
http://thebest404pageever.com = best website ever.
#10piplupzeroPosted 3/10/2013 7:05:04 PM
ouFIJI posted...

He does far better than someone who attempts to use "kid" as an insult or attempt to somehow show they have higher status. Counter trolls need to learn some new tricks because that one pre-dates the stone age.
---
Timesplitters is the best game series ever! C/C The choice is clear.