This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The warlock green fire quest final boss is so ****ing hard

#11AssultTankPosted 3/11/2013 7:01:02 AM
Ugh, I hate my laptop touchpad, I accidentally moused over the post button and I shifted slightly, triggering the click, twice, then when I go to delete one, it deletes but GameFAQs tell me it didn't and the topic showed it as not deleted. So I delete the other one, and both delete. -.-

Here was the post.

From what I've heard, if you know how to play your class and know every single ability you have and how to use it, you can complete the boss if you have about a 480 ilevel. If you don't, you won't be able to.

So it's a L2Play issue more than anything.
---
http://wh.gov/RI5h Petition to declare Westboro Baptist Church a hate group.
John 6:53 Jesus promoting cannibalism.
#124sakuraHa0Posted 3/11/2013 7:56:28 AM
At least for the first few weeks it will separate which warlock :
- know how to play the class
- is more fortunate in RNG :D

After months, all warlocks will have green fire, and you will not feel special anymore.
---
If someone post "I don't care", they actually care VERY much.
If they DON'T care, they WON'T bother posting.
#13hurtloidePosted 3/11/2013 9:12:37 AM(edited)
It has nothing to do with skill but rather patience. I unfortunately still don't have it but someone dedicated enough to learn every single mechanic and it's counter and be really on top of the ball can complete it. I have gotten him down to ~10% but i messed up on the last wave of fel imps and since then haven't had the will power to go back :(
It's just as long as a raid boss as well, certainly a dps check
a few tips: Make macros for trivial things like enslaving the pit lord, pit lord healing you or havoc'ing the felhunters. It makes the fight 100x less complicated.

EDIT* 486 Ilvl
#14Mast3r Ad3ptPosted 3/11/2013 9:25:01 AM
You can do it at 477. Honestly, the enrage timer isn't even an issue with Purification Potions available.

It's really just playing REALLY well for a few minutes.
---
I'm pro, I swear