This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What if in the next expansion you could choose your faction regardless of race?

#11SpookingPosted 3/12/2013 10:27:35 AM
I play a Troll currently, but I wouldn't want to go to Alliance, I would want to go neutral. I don't want to be apart of their war.
---
Prism Ranger (Red): Isn't it obvious? We don't have any friends!
Disgaea: Hour of Darkness
#12mutation10101Posted 3/12/2013 10:30:21 AM
Considering how bad Alliance is at BG's, I'd probably go Horde with my Druid.
---
10-6-12 The day LoL kept crashing to save the wards.
#13PailheadPosted 3/12/2013 10:31:36 AM
AssultTank posted...
What if in the next expansion you stopped posting topics like this?

What if in the next expansion you stopped clicking on these threads and posting comments like this?
---
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.
#14maddog_zeoPosted 3/12/2013 10:39:14 AM
I think the person who said instead of picking horde or alliance , you would pick ebon blade or other factions has a great idea.
#15AshrahnPosted 3/12/2013 10:40:43 AM
Completely not acknowledging lore here because I know it would never happen, I'd say put my worgen warrior over to Horde. Say it was a Shadowfang worgen that was captured by the undead or something, idk.

Acknowledging lore, I think most druids could be interchangeable, or even be eligible for a neutral faction, Cenarion Circle style. Actually, if anything, I'd like to see those neutral factions come in to play, and if you have a fitting class it should be able to join.
#16maddog_zeoPosted 3/12/2013 10:46:12 AM
yes i like where this topic is going. what would we call the neutral faction and what classes would be in it? Let see druids for sure and death knights, panderans. Oh and goblins since they are in all major cities anyway. You could even say forsaken because they are made up of dead people anyway, which they should let you make undead trolls,orcs and other races not just humans.
#17Wookie_Is_BackPosted 3/12/2013 11:05:30 AM
What if they got rid of factions altogether and you were Neutral with Alliance and Horde being basic rep grinds, similar to Scryer/Aldor, Bloodsail/Steamwheedle, etc. One goes up, the other goes down.
#18Q_Sensei(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 6:00:03 PM
Well, as far as the lore is concerned everyone is making rumors about Garrosh losing his status as Warchief soon here...

What if the alliance also did something atrocious and both the factions completely fell apart?

And then at that point there arose two new factions that oppose eachother, and those end up being the factions you choose between?
---
http://i.imgur.com/Gel15.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GOZjlwIwfk&ob=av2e If you click my sig, make sure you watch at least 60 seconds.