Warrior or Bear tank?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Warrior or Bear tank?

User Info: Cozmo_

Cozmo_
4 years ago#1
Looking to be a tank class. Ive tried a paladin and it isnt for me. These are the two id like to be at endgame, but which is more and enjoyable?

Ill let gamefaqs decide my fate! Thanks

User Info: Marndos

Marndos
4 years ago#2
Made this yesterday:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/534914-world-of-warcraft/65679960

Seems like Warriors win out.
Please change your vector and move to a different coordinate because this quadrant is off limits.

User Info: EDarien

EDarien
4 years ago#3
I've played both. Warrior only into Outland, though. And my Druid stopped being a tank and more of a permanent herbalist in Cata.

Bear was kind of fun, plus you can still turn into a cat when you're bored. I find both flawed, though. A Bear is the "dodge" tank (bears are kinda big aren't they?) and Warriors, the "anti-magic" class of the game suddenly gets magical shields? Meh.

I vote Bear as it's slightly more fun than Warrior IMO, but not a whole heck of a lot. Then again, I like Paladin tanking. Or, at least I did when I had one back in Cata. I don't know as much for the changes in Mists. So maybe if I like the one you dislike, go against my advice? *shrug*
On a scale of 1 to Voldemort, he's a "Doesn't have a nose, but doesn't know Evada Kedabra." - RAGEface14

User Info: Cozmo_

Cozmo_
4 years ago#4
Maybe i'll flip a coin

User Info: redundancies

redundancies
4 years ago#5
Bear, because....you get to be a freaking BEAR.

User Info: sylverlolol

sylverlolol
4 years ago#6
DK
"You need to get your point out in one or two paragraphs. This is a message board, not a therapy session." - TreGooda
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Warrior or Bear tank?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived