This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Warrior or Bear tank?

#1Cozmo_Posted 3/13/2013 12:39:05 PM
Looking to be a tank class. Ive tried a paladin and it isnt for me. These are the two id like to be at endgame, but which is more and enjoyable?

Ill let gamefaqs decide my fate! Thanks
#2MarndosPosted 3/13/2013 12:45:22 PM
Made this yesterday:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/534914-world-of-warcraft/65679960

Seems like Warriors win out.
---
Please change your vector and move to a different coordinate because this quadrant is off limits.
#3EDarienPosted 3/13/2013 12:56:02 PM
I've played both. Warrior only into Outland, though. And my Druid stopped being a tank and more of a permanent herbalist in Cata.

Bear was kind of fun, plus you can still turn into a cat when you're bored. I find both flawed, though. A Bear is the "dodge" tank (bears are kinda big aren't they?) and Warriors, the "anti-magic" class of the game suddenly gets magical shields? Meh.

I vote Bear as it's slightly more fun than Warrior IMO, but not a whole heck of a lot. Then again, I like Paladin tanking. Or, at least I did when I had one back in Cata. I don't know as much for the changes in Mists. So maybe if I like the one you dislike, go against my advice? *shrug*
---
On a scale of 1 to Voldemort, he's a "Doesn't have a nose, but doesn't know Evada Kedabra." - RAGEface14
#4Cozmo_(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2013 1:38:31 PM
Maybe i'll flip a coin
#5redundanciesPosted 3/13/2013 1:43:44 PM
Bear, because....you get to be a freaking BEAR.
#6sylverlololPosted 3/13/2013 1:56:40 PM
DK
---
"You need to get your point out in one or two paragraphs. This is a message board, not a therapy session." - TreGooda