This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just soloed TK for the first time.

#1TheGreatCheezePosted 3/13/2013 6:25:56 PM
And am I missing something or is it supposed to be that much of a cluster****?

A'lar was pretty simple, Void Reaver was simple except that silence was pretty annoying, didn't do the other boss but KT and his minions. Damn son, damn. It was like getting chain stunned, feared and conflagrated for half of the fight.
---
I follow people around on their slow mounts and say "CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, STAR FOX!"
-Cereburus Q
#2Glockass1Posted 3/13/2013 6:29:31 PM
They annoy me to. That's why I just lure them to different rooms and kill the mage first.
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#3Little ZardarPosted 3/13/2013 6:35:30 PM
well when you have 4 mobs that cast CC intended for 25 players and you're doing it solo................... yeah
---
http://i.imgur.com/2EJdw.gif
Rogue PvP in a nutshell.
#4amzgspydermanPosted 3/13/2013 6:37:28 PM
the easy way to do it is to start kael's RP and run like hell to the instance portal. the first guy, sanguinar or whatever, will slowly make his way to you. kill him there and move into al'ar's room. kill the next mob and move into the hall to void reaver. kill the mage there. get into the little room right before kael'thas (you'll be locked out of his room at this point) and kill the engineer. when they all rez at the same time they'll be spaced out enough that you should be able to handle them one at a time.
---
"There is no reputation vendor that I'm aware of that sells a 'Cloak of What-the-hell-is-going on." - Lore