This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You know you're an Old School player when...

#141DragoonSavinePosted 3/24/2013 5:06:46 AM
when you had to just leave auto run on and point south to get through The Barrens and hope you, A: didn't die from random mob or PC, B: run off cliff to thousand needles, C: point slightly in wrong direction or some mofo in the house bumped the table and you wasted your time.

Having to GET to a flight path before knowing it and not every body and their brother's mother having a flight path to everywhere they need to go.

When classes would roll on other classes gear because their's sucked and the stats were better for them but then so and so didn't get his armor for the 100th time for his class.

or hey i just saw this guy run off the blimp so i am to WTF why can't I take the fall like that lvl 60. wait i don't got the hp's.

hey bring up your map of blackrock depths...... what map chief lets just keep going around these corners.

seeing a picture of the infamous dark iron forge and wondering how the hell some mofo gonna use that.

being a low lvl and stepping into fire and almost die or just being able to die from.

elites not be a mysterious thing found practically only in instances.

having to faction to get into winterspring

falling asleep waiting for some pvp

ranks with pvp

getting hit for 1000dmg while at crossroads and thinking...... holy crap

thinking i had a lot of hp and seeing some mofo walk by with 8000 and was like jeeeeez

yay I found my weapons master i can use a pole arm now. yay i just went up a level in my pole arm skill

and maybe some more
---
Now that I have destroyed the enemies airship I can.. woah oh nuclear armadillo!
#142Nightbird_XPosted 3/24/2013 5:44:27 AM
You remember that even though you was in all healing gear, you could still occasionally one-shot people in BGs thanks to Unstoppable Force+Windfury.

That being said, one time I was Feralas leveling, and ran across a Troll Shaman with Sulfuras. Wasnt pretty. I also have a screenshot of late Vanilla when arenas where introduced..a Gnome Mage named Gnomenclature or something similar one-shot me with a Frostbolt crit. Fun times.
---
I'm told I look a lot like Rory Macdonald - http://i46.tinypic.com/2eyf5sy.jpg
#143DragoonSavinePosted 3/24/2013 11:39:32 PM
When you had to look for the quest Icon not on the minimap. Not to mention when having to read and know your directions to find your location.
---
Now that I have destroyed the enemies airship I can.. woah oh nuclear armadillo!
#144UltraCookiePosted 3/25/2013 12:37:54 AM(edited)
I think I am a phone posted...
You're all ****ing pathetic.

TC's alt?
#145DragoonSavinePosted 3/25/2013 12:52:13 AM
UltraCookie posted...

TC's alt?

TC's, brother's, mother's, sister's, daughter's, brother's, grand dad's, room mate's, cousin's, twin, pet kitty.
---
#146DragoonSavinePosted 3/25/2013 12:55:03 AM
DragoonSavine posted...
UltraCookie posted...

TC's alt?

TC's, brother's, mother's, sister's, daughter's, brother's, grand dad's, room mate's, cousin's, twin, pet kitty.

so i think that makes it his brother's, grand dad's, cousin's, twin, pet kitty. and the rest was just filler
---
#147schmarkenheimerPosted 3/25/2013 5:30:19 AM
Is this going to 500?
---
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12
#148mugga2(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 10:42:19 PM
schmarkenheimer posted...
Is this going to 500?

Only if bads keep getting slammed by my brilliance.
---
Name: mugga. Town: Gromcity. FC:5197-5315-9362
#149schmarkenheimerPosted 3/28/2013 4:05:10 AM
mugga2 posted...
Is this going to 500?

Only if bads keep getting slammed by my brilliance.

Then it shall be a topic worthy of the history books.
---
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12
#150vahndragonwingPosted 3/28/2013 5:54:26 AM
mugga2 posted...
Is this going to 500?

Only if I keep necroing it so I can cling to the lie that I meant to do this in the first place, thereby boosting my obv. miniscule ego.

---
IMO