This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sounding off on a couple of issues (personal issues)

#11angrywalrus13Posted 3/15/2013 7:00:21 AM
Ruvan22 posted...
I thought the grand commendations gave you 50% increase to rep gained?

100%.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#12impartedsoul(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 7:24:17 AM
Sounds like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. Its either that or the fact that someone needs to chill out and realize that the post was made to address that I mainly I feel are wrong with the game right now. What you're telling seems like valid arguments but in the end its still my PERSONAL opinions and ultimately mine alone. If someone feels that they agree then by all means agree. If not leave the negativity at the door. The first half of your post was great until you decided to turn it into your own personal flame war.

How each and every person decides to play is entirely up to the individual playing. If I want to run lfr all day I can do that I run msv because so far from what I've seen spirit kings is the only boss that drops a shield that's accessible from where I stand. Its not about how I choose to do things and not having the "knowledge" to make a valid post when I do have the knowledge when I made the post. Is everything I said false? No because its all true. At no point in my post did I say anything that wasn't true nor leave anything out. How alts are leveled at this point to ME seems like a chore. I want a game that I can have fun in not spend my entire day grinding daily after daily to get gear that's gated behind rep. And by the way what you said about gear costing gold: yes its true about it costing gold but at exalted. Still have to grind out to get to that point.

I do my dailies on my monk every day to get the rep up to that point. Why? Because that's how blizz has dictated to you and me and everyone else that's what needs to be done to get gear significant enough to either run lfr or enter a 10 man. I shwouldn't have to get my reps up on every toon to get where I need to be. And that in itself has made this game feel like a chore. I want a game not another job.
---
GT: xPr0j3ct X
"A cornered fox is more dangerous than a jackal!"
#13thelastmohiganPosted 3/15/2013 7:34:52 AM
Why do you have to have all the valor gear on all of your characters? Lfr/lfd gear is plenty to do msv and hof, that gear will easily get you into toes. You can also champion a faction for added rep from a dungeon and scenario each day. I fail to see how you wanting gear handed to you is a fault with the game.
#14impartedsoul(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 7:44:12 AM
Sigh...so funny how someone's starts out by saying one thing and then it turn into a game of telephone. At no point in my posts did I say or imply that I want gear handed to me. I don't like hand me outs and I wouldn't expect it to be. I want to work for it but not have to be expected to throw all this time to it. How hard is that for people to understand that a game should be a game and nothing more?
---
GT: xPr0j3ct X
"A cornered fox is more dangerous than a jackal!"
#15Wyrmwarrior5Posted 3/15/2013 10:07:39 AM
impartedsoul posted...
Sigh...so funny how someone's starts out by saying one thing and then it turn into a game of telephone. At no point in my posts did I say or imply that I want gear handed to me. I don't like hand me outs and I wouldn't expect it to be. I want to work for it but not have to be expected to throw all this time to it. How hard is that for people to understand that a game should be a game and nothing more?

Then what's the point of this topic? All of the points in your initial post were about gear, and then all of a sudden you're saying you don't gear about gear.

Also, "you won't get exalted with all the factions on every character you have unless you're unemployed." You do realize that Commendations exist that, when one character reaches Revered, increases rep for that faction for ALL characters on your server by 100%? It makes getting rep on factions a complete joke. You can hit Revered/high into Honored with Klaxxi/Shado-Pan without even fully finishing Dread Wastes/Townlong, and even the Golden Lotus isn't that bad the second time around. And you don't even need to hit Exalted if VP gear is your issue, because you only need to be Revered to unlock all VP gear from a faction.

I've said this for a while now, but I honestly don't see how the expansion is anti-alt. Like I just mentioned, Commendations make getting rep a joke, the BoA weapons you can find make leveling through Pandaria a breeze, and LFR makes it really easy to gear up alts.
---
http://breadfish.de/
http://thebest404pageever.com = best website ever.
#16GamingAntPosted 3/15/2013 11:29:09 AM
*Insert a waaahmbulance gif here*
---
I'll have a number nine, a number nine large, a number six with extra sauce, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one wit' cheese, and a large soda