3. SWTOR double XP weekends
3 years ago#1
Blizzard should do that too.
Level 85 to 90 takes too long.
3 years ago#2
I agree, though it'll never happen.
http://i53.tinypic.com/10n82fd.png - by Cads_4370
3 years ago#3
leveling is easy as it is, i rather have double JP/VP and the PVP points on weekends.
3 years ago#4
EQ done them a few times, Runescape done them too, City of Heroes done them once a quarter... if WoW hasn't done them by now, I hardly think the biggest farce in gaming so far this century will get them to do it.

...oh... fan360. It all becomes clear now.
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
3 years ago#5
Blizzard doesn't need to take measures like that, b/c unlike star wars, wow isnt dying
http://www.youtube.com/user/HakudoshiV77360
Let's Play, and Guides
3 years ago#6
xcmon3yx2 posted...
Blizzard doesn't need to take measures like that, b/c unlike star wars, wow isnt dying

While true, i wish they did this still because leveling through the same place for the 6th time is a bore, and why all my alts are 70-85 atm.
3 years ago#7
They have mechanisms peppered throughout the game that does ease leveling though. One of them, a BOA Elixir of Ancient Knowledge gives 300% XP boost and allows a 20 stack. Drops off of a Pandarian mob, so you'll probably want to have a friend or a main get it.
3 years ago#8
SWTOR did it because they are releasing a expansion so ppl can experience the new content straight away if they arn't lvl 50, iirc.
3 years ago#9
I'd rather just have 1 lvl 50 go through the new exp rather than 6-7-12...
"SPOILERS"... If ppl call me a douche bag I reply "Well at least I'm scoring!"
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. SWTOR double XP weekends

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived