This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New Dailies and no one cares anymore...

#11WaffIeElitePosted 3/15/2013 11:19:54 AM
Dailies suck and have never been a fun or thought-provoking part of the game. They're strictly to unlock content or vanity pets, and nothing more. I can't even be bothered to get Golden Lotus up to unlock Shado-Pan to get a new trinket (Just gonna wait for one to drop) because they're such a f***ing boring, grindy sidejob.

If they made dailies significantly harder and reward more rep, then sure, but brainlessly zerging down outdoor enemies with no threat of death is just so monotonous I can't force myself to do it.
#12Wyrmwarrior5Posted 3/15/2013 11:27:18 AM
WaffIeElite posted...
Dailies suck and have never been a fun or thought-provoking part of the game. They're strictly to unlock content or vanity pets, and nothing more. I can't even be bothered to get Golden Lotus up to unlock Shado-Pan to get a new trinket (Just gonna wait for one to drop) because they're such a f***ing boring, grindy sidejob.

If they made dailies significantly harder and reward more rep, then sure, but brainlessly zerging down outdoor enemies with no threat of death is just so monotonous I can't force myself to do it.

Personally, I think they hit the nail right on the head when it came to how they handled dailies in 5.1. They took maybe 10 minutes to finish, and every day or two you unlocked more story bits, which made me actually excited to do dailies for 5.1 faction. I feel like if they just did things like that now, it would be a lot better experience.
---
http://breadfish.de/
http://thebest404pageever.com = best website ever.
#13RockeignPosted 3/15/2013 11:27:29 AM
I enjoy dailies, it gives me an option to get money and run into some world PvP at the same time.
---
[ ----------- ----------- ----------- ----------- ]
http://i47.tinypic.com/5c0mk7.png
#14RentedToolboxPosted 3/15/2013 11:58:49 AM
The Horde on my server don't care about dailies any more. Instead they decided to form a roving lynch mob to harass any pve Alliance who would have the GALL to do level-appropriate quests all by themselves.
#15kingdrake2Posted 3/15/2013 8:57:20 PM
the participation portion reflects how much of your faction against the opposite faction has done

for example: 200 alliance does 1 quest and horde has done 300

it will show that alliance has 40% participation and horde has 60% participation.
---
They literally gave him the keys to the kingdom and he pissed it all away--dragonballer88
#16Commander-GreePosted 3/15/2013 10:30:43 PM
I haven't checked the participation recently but I suspect it is still pretty high on my server. The Court of Bones dailies are really hard to do with all of the people.
#17Commander-GreePosted 3/15/2013 10:33:36 PM
kingdrake2 posted...
the participation portion reflects how much of your faction against the opposite faction has done

it will show that alliance has 40% participation and horde has 60% participation.

Wait, are you sure? I could have sworn that on the first day I checked the participation on both my Horde and Ally characters and they were both around 80%.
#18lunchbox2042Posted 3/15/2013 11:01:41 PM
Meh, the pvp ones are an easy 700 or so honor and only take about 10 minutes since they're all in one area.
---
GT: Mr Fn Lunchbox
#19Little ZardarPosted 3/15/2013 11:20:42 PM
the rewards for this faction are dumb. il496, no one is going to farm rep for that
a ground mount, no one cares about ground mounts.
but the biggest "f*** you" to me is that the KIRIN TOR OFFENSIVE TABARD AND THE KIRIN TOR TABARD ARE THE SAME THING!!!!!!!!!!!

i still do the dailies because im a completionist
but my server's participation has fallen oh so hard since the first week. We're at Stage 2 - 54% (alliance participated in 34% of that) which im pretty sure is AWFUL compared to other servers but who knows
---
http://i.imgur.com/2EJdw.gif
Rogue PvP in a nutshell.
#20EllyPosted 3/15/2013 11:43:11 PM
kingdrake2 posted...

No, participation is how many characters did 1 daily that day compared to how many unique characters have ever visited the island.
---
Elhaym van Houten