This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hate when you're fighting a mob, you're at 20%, and five players jump you

#1Forte612Posted 3/15/2013 10:42:16 PM
Like, c'mon. There's five of you and I'm clearly doing PvE stuff. >_>

Honorable combat, people.
---
-JohnnyShred612
#2Melted_ButterPosted 3/15/2013 10:47:04 PM
I've been thinking this for a long time.

In a BG, I'm running aong the road from Farm to GM, when 5 Alliance jump me (because Alliance can't do anything except outnumber and swarm)...and yet they somehow get HONOR for that? No. I don't care if they get pvp points, but don't call that HONOR.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig
#3vidgamrPosted 3/15/2013 11:38:06 PM
It angers me to no end sometimes. Had that happen to me and a guidie when the two of us were fighting the new Zandalari Warbringer rares. The two of us got it down to 20-30% and then 4 allies come up, kill us, and steal the warbringer.

I was at least able to MC one of the allies off the cliff (it was the warbringer in Jade Forest).
---
You know when old people poke you at weddings and say "you're next"? I do the same to them at funerals.
XBL: WtrMan ---- PSN: Barbobott
#4BonzoForLyfePosted 3/15/2013 11:50:12 PM
If you're at 20%, my shadow word: death lights up.... How can I resist!?
---
Dispatch, Steve Nash, Fight Club.....'Nuff said
#5Wyrmwarrior5Posted 3/15/2013 11:58:33 PM
ITT: PvP happened on a PvP server.

Also lol@ whining about getting killed in a BG.
---
http://breadfish.de/
http://thebest404pageever.com = best website ever.
#6Forte612(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 12:08:13 AM
It's funny that the stories from you guys are about the Alliance, when it's the exact opposite for me. :/
---
-JohnnyShred612
#7Hanako_ScarsPosted 3/16/2013 2:34:11 AM
Wyrmwarrior5 posted...
ITT: PvP happened on a PvP server.

Also lol@ whining about getting killed in a BG.

Hate when people use that argument. I joined a PvP server so I can fight similarly leveled players as I quest, adds a bit of excitement to the game. Not so I can be ganked mercilessly by people with too much spare time.
---
http://i50.tinypic.com/34ijrc7.jpg
"You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take." - Wayne Gretzky
#8Glockass1Posted 3/16/2013 3:32:12 AM
Melted_Butter posted...

In a BG, I'm running aong the road from Farm to GM, when 5 Alliance jump me (because Alliance can't do anything except outnumber and swarm)...and yet they somehow get HONOR for that? No. I don't care if they get pvp points, but don't call that HONOR.

I have yet to see any alliance in my battlegroup pull off a 1v3. I do it all the time with my undead lock lol.
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#9shawn10000000Posted 3/16/2013 4:59:25 AM
Melted_Butter posted...

In a BG I'm running aong the road from Stables to GM when 5 Horde jump me (because Horde can't do anything except outnumber and swarm)... and yet they somehow get HONOR for that? No. I don't care if they got pvp points, but don't call that HONOR
#10Brig123Posted 3/16/2013 5:24:08 AM
shawn10000000 posted...
Melted_Butter posted...

In a BG I'm running aong the road from Stables to GM when 5 Horde jump me (because Horde can't do anything except outnumber and swarm)... and yet they somehow get HONOR for that? No. I don't care if they got pvp points, but don't call that HONOR

That's great tho, if five people on the other team are fighting in the road, they are probably loosing, I love it when that happens. If killing me keeps them from assaulting/defending or otherwise doing things that actually win the game I'll take it.

And come on with the pvp happened junk, a lot of players (like me) pretty much only ended up rolling pvp servers for a raid spot. I don't mind a good fight now and then, but being in a position with 0% chance to win is disheartening when you only have a few hours a day to play.