I hate when you're fighting a mob, you're at 20%, and five players jump you

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. I hate when you're fighting a mob, you're at 20%, and five players jump you

User Info: Forte612

Forte612
4 years ago#1
Like, c'mon. There's five of you and I'm clearly doing PvE stuff. >_>

Honorable combat, people.
-JohnnyShred612

User Info: Melted_Butter

Melted_Butter
4 years ago#2
I've been thinking this for a long time.

In a BG, I'm running aong the road from Farm to GM, when 5 Alliance jump me (because Alliance can't do anything except outnumber and swarm)...and yet they somehow get HONOR for that? No. I don't care if they get pvp points, but don't call that HONOR.
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig

User Info: vidgamr

vidgamr
4 years ago#3
It angers me to no end sometimes. Had that happen to me and a guidie when the two of us were fighting the new Zandalari Warbringer rares. The two of us got it down to 20-30% and then 4 allies come up, kill us, and steal the warbringer.

I was at least able to MC one of the allies off the cliff (it was the warbringer in Jade Forest).
You know when old people poke you at weddings and say "you're next"? I do the same to them at funerals.
XBL: WtrMan ---- PSN: Barbobott

User Info: BonzoForLyfe

BonzoForLyfe
4 years ago#4
If you're at 20%, my shadow word: death lights up.... How can I resist!?
Dispatch, Steve Nash, Fight Club.....'Nuff said

User Info: Wyrmwarrior5

Wyrmwarrior5
4 years ago#5
ITT: PvP happened on a PvP server.

Also lol@ whining about getting killed in a BG.
http://breadfish.de/
http://thebest404pageever.com = best website ever.

User Info: Forte612

Forte612
4 years ago#6
It's funny that the stories from you guys are about the Alliance, when it's the exact opposite for me. :/
-JohnnyShred612

User Info: Hanako_Scars

Hanako_Scars
4 years ago#7
Wyrmwarrior5 posted...
ITT: PvP happened on a PvP server.

Also lol@ whining about getting killed in a BG.

Hate when people use that argument. I joined a PvP server so I can fight similarly leveled players as I quest, adds a bit of excitement to the game. Not so I can be ganked mercilessly by people with too much spare time.
http://i50.tinypic.com/34ijrc7.jpg
"You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take." - Wayne Gretzky

User Info: Glockass1

Glockass1
4 years ago#8
Melted_Butter posted...

In a BG, I'm running aong the road from Farm to GM, when 5 Alliance jump me (because Alliance can't do anything except outnumber and swarm)...and yet they somehow get HONOR for that? No. I don't care if they get pvp points, but don't call that HONOR.

I have yet to see any alliance in my battlegroup pull off a 1v3. I do it all the time with my undead lock lol.
Steam ID: Glockass1

User Info: shawn10000000

shawn10000000
4 years ago#9
Melted_Butter posted...

In a BG I'm running aong the road from Stables to GM when 5 Horde jump me (because Horde can't do anything except outnumber and swarm)... and yet they somehow get HONOR for that? No. I don't care if they got pvp points, but don't call that HONOR

User Info: Brig123

Brig123
4 years ago#10
shawn10000000 posted...
Melted_Butter posted...

In a BG I'm running aong the road from Stables to GM when 5 Horde jump me (because Horde can't do anything except outnumber and swarm)... and yet they somehow get HONOR for that? No. I don't care if they got pvp points, but don't call that HONOR

That's great tho, if five people on the other team are fighting in the road, they are probably loosing, I love it when that happens. If killing me keeps them from assaulting/defending or otherwise doing things that actually win the game I'll take it.

And come on with the pvp happened junk, a lot of players (like me) pretty much only ended up rolling pvp servers for a raid spot. I don't mind a good fight now and then, but being in a position with 0% chance to win is disheartening when you only have a few hours a day to play.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. I hate when you're fighting a mob, you're at 20%, and five players jump you

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived