This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Maybe i'm wrong or something. Need opinions

#1jenraisPosted 3/16/2013 4:44:54 PM
So today I found out I was kicked from my guild because earlier in the week I gave advice to an officer about the GM.

I had told him that our GM wanted to do acheivs before we even cleared the damn raid. And we also have a policy which i despised called the spam jar.

If an add on like dbm spammed something like fixate on me-20g to the gbank.

Now meh im ok with it. But our GM specifically looked for this. I don't want to hear the GM call out spam jar during a boss fight with mechanics to call out. So I told the officer tomstop doing that mid fight.

Got kicked. Am I right or wrong?
#2Literally_12Posted 3/16/2013 4:46:59 PM
Who cares. Stop being terrible and join a guild that isn't terrible and filled with terrible players.
#3jenrais(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 4:50:25 PM
Literally_12 posted...
Who cares. Stop being terrible and join a guild that isn't terrible and filled with terrible players.

True. am waiting for responses from several guilds. Just bored
#4Right_Chus_1Posted 3/16/2013 4:57:51 PM
Hate to say it but you are wrong. Guild rules. GM wins.
#5MegawizardPosted 3/16/2013 5:02:42 PM
The guild that kicked you was a joke.
---
^( ' ' )^
#6TheGreatCheezePosted 3/16/2013 5:16:53 PM
Just because you were technically wrong doesn't mean those are some ridiculous rules, nothing to feel bad about, I would've done the same.
---
I follow people around on their slow mounts and say "CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, STAR FOX!"
-Cereburus Q
#7AssultTankPosted 3/16/2013 5:31:44 PM
Honestly, things like that are extremely helpful.

Lets people know what is going on around them, and gives a location if they have chat bubbles on. Makes it easier.
---
http://wh.gov/RI5h Petition to declare Westboro Baptist Church a hate group.
John 6:53 Jesus promoting cannibalism.
#8Right_Chus_1Posted 3/16/2013 5:55:12 PM
AssultTank posted...
Honestly, things like that are extremely helpful.

Lets people know what is going on around them, and gives a location if they have chat bubbles on. Makes it easier.

Nice try, OP's guild leader.