This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What was your favorite raid?

#1LorthremarPosted 3/17/2013 6:47:33 AM
Mine would have to be Molten Core. It was my first raid, and the pure madness of the raid leader trying to control 39 other people was great. Also, seeing Rag pop out of the lava was very cool.
---
1. No one f***ing asked.
2. Wrong board, Holmes.
#2DrudaxPosted 3/17/2013 7:03:42 AM
Huge fan of Karazhan, plenty of different fights in a good atmosphere.
---
"In the beginning the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."
#3Forte612Posted 3/17/2013 7:19:42 AM
MC for the reasons you said. Something about even those first two lava giants was jaw-dropping.
---
-JohnnyShred612
#4IdTheDemonPosted 3/17/2013 7:22:10 AM
ZG
Naxx
Kara
Black Temple
Ulduar
---
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/ceejay/simple
#5NikkyPosted 3/17/2013 9:40:10 AM
Black Temple
Karazhan
Zul'Gurub
Naxx
AQ - the events leading to the opening were cool
---
Where's the reset button?
#6Table-kunPosted 3/17/2013 10:58:31 AM
Kara or BT. Left good memories on me.

/nostalgiaboner
#7GForceDragonPosted 3/17/2013 11:31:03 AM
Icecrown Citadel!
---
"activision merger bobby kotick call of duty casual bad scrub hardcore activision greedy diablo glitchy buggy activision bobby kotick"-halomonkey1_3_5
#8Wyrmwarrior5Posted 3/17/2013 11:32:44 AM
Would've been Ulduar if the bad guild I was with didn't spend two months fighting on normal Yoggy. That left a bad taste in my mouth. I did, however, highly enjoy that raid over all.

I'd have to say Kara since it was just a really good raid in general, had really good atmosphere and music, and I have a lot of good memories with that raid.
---
http://breadfish.de/
http://thebest404pageever.com = best website ever.
#9KrozardPosted 3/17/2013 11:40:57 AM
Ulduar.

It wasn't my first raid, but it was the most fun to me. The mechanics, the difficulty, the hard modes...doing some actual progression...raiding with RL friends...
---
this space intentionally left blank
#10Egxamer1Posted 3/17/2013 11:47:41 AM
Ulduar,

I enjoyed the lore and making my way through the SP quest chains and storylines were great. I remember the anticipation to its opening followed by the gigantic grand scale of the machine battle leading up to FL. Followed by one unique fight after another. Also whether you were doing 10man or 25 man the weapons and armors you looted from that place were just gorgeous and in the end of each wow xpac era continue to grow in popularity with the playerbase. I will never ever forget being the guy to happily derp pull Mimron 25 with the button and watch my guild lose their **** on vent. I laughed for a week and enjoyed the in guild notoriety of being the official button pusher for the rest of that campaign.
---
I am slaying all the bosses, I am winning all the dailies, I am doing all the dps, I am dating Mila Kunis, I am killing all the arenas, I belief in my Smelf.