This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

is there an addon to...

#1spoonshuePosted 3/18/2013 10:00:36 PM
any add-on out there that will highlight my gear that is in one of my sets? like I heal and I do DPS in raids ect, and I carry both sets of gear on meat all times. but when I go to a vendor it can take a while to sell all the blue items and such that are not part of my DPS or heal set and if I rush I end up selling the wrong stuff...so im hoping for an add-on that lets me highlight certain items so I never sell the wrong peace of gear.
---
if you are reading this miss spelled signature you have wasted 10 seconds of your life...why are you still reading? please move on to next post all ready sheesh
#2spoonshue(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 10:16:26 PM
found 1 ForsakenEquipHighlight(if any 1 else ever has this issue)
---
if you are reading this miss spelled signature you have wasted 10 seconds of your life...why are you still reading? please move on to next post all ready sheesh
#3Right_Chus_1Posted 3/18/2013 10:44:41 PM(edited)
I use Adibags and it automatically sorts different sets in bag. Also use an addon called scrap which you can drag and drop junk you often sell into the slot at the vendor and it will auto sell that stuff the next time at a vendor. Would solve both of your issues.
#4Ruppe21Posted 3/19/2013 10:25:10 PM
Bag saver is the one I use.

Current features are:
Automated selling of gray items whenever a vendor window is opened
Automated selling of soulbound items that could not ever be equipped (i.e. quest reward staff taken by a Rogue to sell)
Automated selling of soulbound armor that is below your primary armor type (cloth, leather, mail, plate)
Finding the least valuable stack in your inventory for youwhen your bags are full and need a slot for new loot.
#5teffyPosted 3/20/2013 2:58:11 AM
Bagnon's latest release supports this as well.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#6Ruppe21Posted 3/20/2013 10:26:40 AM
I use them both, Bagnon and bagsaver together work like a charm and I wouldn't play without them.