This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So I made a rogue and went into a bg at level 10 wearing full heirlooms...

#1Dark VaporeonPosted 3/19/2013 5:35:36 AM
And I couldnt get a signel kill from myself, I mean I could steal kills and whatever, but I couldnt get a single damn kill.

All classes have stuns, charges, escapes, snares, whatever but the rogues dont have the speed up anymore, I was fighting a druid and he literally just catformed away, spammed moonfire on me and killed me with that because I couldnt get near, and I couldnt get away.

Also, how the hell are people having 1000+ HP at level 10 ?

Wearing the full leather heirlooms I only clock in at 700 hp :/

I remember a time where you could just go into a BG as heirloomed rogue and 2 shot everybody... I was here to re-experience that lolsies... but it turned around... now im :'(.... a killstealing ambushbot cuz I cant make my own kills :/
---
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Eternity ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
When yesterday is gone, and tomorrow never comes.
#2LatiasSAPosted 3/19/2013 5:39:24 AM
Are you enchanting the chest piece with Major Health (+100) and going in there with greens equipped in the spaces where you don't have heirlooms?

Helps tremendously from what I've heard.
---
PM me about scrolls of res. I have 19 referrals left.
Okay, I never let WoW boards down before. - Left4Shaman
#3c0sa n0straPosted 3/19/2013 5:40:39 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4MrBigJohnsonPosted 3/19/2013 5:57:23 AM
Rumsey rum black, and more ambush.
---
Even addiction has diminishing returns. Johnrockks#1547
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Marisette/advanced
#5Slayerblade11Posted 3/19/2013 6:00:02 AM
Rogues are pretty weak at 10 since they have no gap closers, or snares.
#6EDarienPosted 3/19/2013 6:23:49 AM
Is 10 its own bracket? Or does 10 get grouped up to 15 or 19?

I'm not sure what, if any heirlooms he had, but I completely rocked a 20 Rogue yesterday in a duel. I play on my trial account to kill some time now and again, so I was on my 20 Prot Paladin. To be fair, one Avenger's Shield does ~400 +/-100 damage. His top health was something a little over 1000. Probably 1200 or so.

That said, he seemed at a huge disadvantage. Even with a 9 second CD, one attack was able to gimp half his health. He panicked and ran away, so I stunned, Judgment, Crusader Strike and Avenger's Shield came back up. Let him run away probably 20 yds away then just let it fly for the win.

I'm not sure if Holy Wrath hits out of stealth or not, though. But if it does, that's another pretty big disadvantage rogues seem to have.

I don't think Rogues should be "OP" but I've always thought the "thief/assassin" class should have slightly less PvE DPS in exchange for some kick-ass PvP prowess through CDs, stuns, etc. I've just always been this way, about all games. *shrug*
---
On a scale of 1 to Voldemort, he's a "Doesn't have a nose, but doesn't know Evada Kedabra." - RAGEface14
#7xFilthPosted 3/19/2013 6:26:14 AM
Everyone is scaled up to max bracket level now. Your heirlooms do NOT scale up, which means that you're a lvl 14 wearing lvl 10 heirlooms and using lvl 10 skills.
#8ATiRadeonHDPosted 3/19/2013 7:45:39 AM
xFilth posted...
Everyone is scaled up to max bracket level now. Your heirlooms do NOT scale up, which means that you're a lvl 14 wearing lvl 10 heirlooms and using lvl 10 skills.

This. You aren't as OP as you hoped you would be. :P
---
|| i5-3570k @ 4.5GHz || nVidia GTX 660Ti || Thermaltake 600 watt PSU || 8GB DDR3 || Windows 7
#9HakPosted 3/19/2013 7:49:15 AM
xFilth posted...

This I funnier than it was actually found. I should probably sleep if I'm laughing at it, but it's a general case of just desserts.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#10jackster26Posted 3/19/2013 10:11:12 AM
The bracket is 10-14. Get to 14, try it, then come back.
---
^( '.' )^