This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So I may start the battlepet feature today

#1LatiasSAPosted 3/19/2013 6:00:52 AM
About how long do you think it would take someone who has no idea what they're doing to level a pandaren earth spirit to 25? Also, are the bigglesworth pets good for this? I have those, along with sunreaver micro sentry. Advice of all kinds would be nice, even if you're here to tell me not to bother with the feature.

(Guild is having pet battle tournies in the new raid and the loser is heavily shamed for a day)
---
PM me about scrolls of res. I have 19 referrals left.
Okay, I never let WoW boards down before. - Left4Shaman
#2PhrenzZephyrPosted 3/19/2013 7:08:03 AM
Anubisath Idol used to be the most broken pet in the game, now it's just incredibly good. I'd level that thing early, along with a spider of some kind (Venomspitter Hatchling was my spider of choice, iirc). The reason for a spider being that they have incredible self-healing along with beast typing and moves, which will deal with the hordes of critters along the way.

Getting your first team to level 25 takes a long time. After you have a full team of level 25s, it gets much much faster. The first grind is the hardest.
#3PhrenzZephyrPosted 3/19/2013 7:08:27 AM
Onyxian Whelpling and/or another dragon just like it is also incredibly good.
#4angrywalrus13Posted 3/19/2013 7:29:13 AM
intellectual battle

human behavior
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#5vahndragonwingPosted 3/19/2013 7:31:46 AM
ugh

skim through a thread about pet battles and I catch things like "human behaviour" and "intellectual battle"

only on gamefaqs
---
IMO
#6NitroRatPosted 3/19/2013 7:36:15 AM
Is your highest pet a leve 1? If not, do the pokemon switch. Open with a lowbie, switch to something high and kill it. If not, and all you have. Are lowbies, its gonna take maybe a day of straight playing. For speed fight people 1-2 levels higher. If you just want level 25 pets, catch 3 pets at level 4, 3 at 7, 3 at ten etc all the way to 24. Because pets get downgraded once from 15-20, and twice from 21-25, catching 3 levels higher is the fastest way to get high level pets. Doing that took me about a day to get 3 to 25.

Now I use the spirit of competition, twilight spider from twilight highlands, and the oozling.
---
I don't think I have ever seen religion compared to public urination before.- TheBlueAvenger
#7LatiasSA(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 8:20:39 AM
starting to think some of you guys are playing tricks of wizardry on me
---
PM me about scrolls of res. I have 19 referrals left.
Okay, I never let WoW boards down before. - Left4Shaman