This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is wrong with Blizzard?

#1Little ZardarPosted 3/19/2013 11:32:52 AM
So Ra'Sha's Sacrificial Dagger was nerfed yesterday from an instant cast with a 5min cooldown to now a .5 sec cast with a 30min cooldown.

A thread was made on the general discussion about the disapproval of this. It reached about 15 pages then was deleted without warning.

Why does Blizzard just do whatever they want without giving reason? And why do they try to silence their playerbase questioning them?
---
http://i.imgur.com/2EJdw.gif
Rogue PvP in a nutshell.
#2Egxamer1Posted 3/19/2013 11:40:31 AM
For the last couple of weeks this had been my favorite toy since the original DI...
---
I am slaying all the bosses, I am winning all the dailies, I am doing all the dps, I am dating Mila Kunis, I am killing all the arenas, I belief in my Smelf.
#3XtraTPosted 3/19/2013 11:49:05 AM
Little Zardar posted...
Why does Blizzard just do whatever they want without giving reason? And why do they try to silence their playerbase questioning them?

Because you agreed with that you you clicked ''Accept'' after reading the ToS.
---
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.
#4AceronPosted 3/19/2013 3:28:16 PM
People were abusing it in PvP to deny other players HKs.
That simple.
Misuse the toy, it gets taken away.
---
Believe in yourself. Not you, that believes in me.
Not me, that believes in you. Believe in you that believes in yourself. - Kamina, TTGL
#5pres_madagascarPosted 3/19/2013 3:33:28 PM
Aceron posted...
That simple.

---
This is the prowess of CE. Romantic masters, clearly:
http://i.imgur.com/XgMJl.jpg http://i.imgur.com/njX88.jpg
#6Black_Mage_MeeePosted 3/20/2013 12:12:02 AM
But I want my tax-free wipes back :[
---
~Kweh
#7HakPosted 3/20/2013 2:39:01 AM
XtraT posted...
Little Zardar posted...

Because you agreed with that you you clicked ''Accept'' after reading the ToS.

This. If you actually read the ToS, you're actually lucky Blizzard even let you play their game at all - they owe you no guarantee of service, no guarantee that the service is playable, no refunds, no promises that you can log in or play the game, you have no right to complain if the game isn't working... basically, they can do anything they want - up to and including banning your account, deleting all your characters, and blocking your entire country's access to WoW - and you have given them your acceptance that you're good with that.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#8Lightning BoltPosted 3/20/2013 2:53:13 AM
Aceron posted...
That simple.

PVP ruins everything fun. =/
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#9Neo_HeartlessPosted 3/20/2013 3:08:22 AM
Lightning Bolt posted...

No, people ruin everything fun.
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]
#10HakPosted 3/20/2013 3:25:29 AM
Lightning Bolt posted...
Aceron posted...
That simple.

QFT. It killed Warhammer:AoR before it was even released. Ironically, PvP was the most fun part of that whole game in beta testing, but they actually changed PvP to be LESS fun on purpose to try to get the beta testers to go and see more of the game world, then didn't change it back when we told them that their PvE stuff was kinda crap.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa