This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I swear this game hates me.

#11Twain_DriverPosted 3/19/2013 4:14:09 PM
Thanks guys, I was on the verge of passing out at work until I read your exchanges.
#12LanceFlugermanPosted 3/19/2013 4:54:20 PM
Steath pvp burn. I like!
---
Damn, GameFAQs is dying.
#13pres_madagascar(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 5:28:30 PM
Nah just Elaeus being Elaeus. Always so serious. Posts in every topic i make almost.

This entire topic was nothing more than venting about RNG and why it hates us so much. To entertain myself at work. I never get upset by anything in a video game. I feel once youre getting upset at video games, youve taken gaming too far.
---
This is the prowess of CE. Romantic masters, clearly:
http://i.imgur.com/XgMJl.jpg http://i.imgur.com/njX88.jpg
#14ElaeusPosted 3/19/2013 5:43:02 PM(edited)
pres_madagascar posted...
Posts in every topic i make almost.

Really? Because I just sampled the first 6 pages on this board, consisting of 300 topics, and you have 7 topics on those. I can go for a wider sample if you want, but judging only these, I posted in 2 of your topics, one of them about the top dps spec at the moment, which I disagreed with you and provided rational explanation why and the other is this one. Apparently one is not allowed to disagree with you or they will be accused of being serious or against you.

Now... Simple math, which you obviously, again, fail at: 2/7 = 28.6% which is way far from "almost every topic you make". I don't mind going for a wider sample, especially considering how I don't post as often as I used to on this board anymore so I am sure the percentage will turn even lower. The thing is, nowadays I only post if the topic really interested me, or if I found the topic completely idiotic that I just couldn't resist.

If you think I am going on a personal vendetta against you or something, then rest assured you will have to be considered significant by myself in order for me to do so, which I am sorry to say that I don't. You might even be a better person than I am, but I am merely addressing your posts and style here. Also I just provided proof that the amount of times I post in your topics is significantly lower than you claimed, which, again, is due to mainly lack of interest in your topics and posts in general.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#15pres_madagascar(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 5:52:47 PM
Elaeus posted...
Posts in every topic i make almost.

Really? Because I just sampled the first 6 pages on this board, consisting of 300 topics, and you have 7 topics on those. I can go for a wider sample if you want, but judging only these, I posted in 2 of your topics, one of them about the top dps spec at the moment, which I disagreed with you and provided rational explanation why and the other is this one. Apparently one is not allowed to disagree with you or they will be accused of being serious or against you.

Now... Simple math, which you obviously, again, fail at: 2/7 = 28.6% which is way far from "almost every topic you make". I don't mind going for a wider sample, especially considering how I don't post as often as I used to on this board anymore so I am sure the percentage will turn even lower. The thing is, nowadays I only post if the topic really interested me, or if I found the topic completely idiotic that I just couldn't resist.

If you think I am going on a personal vendetta against you or something, then rest assured you will have to be considered significant by myself in order for me to do so, which I am sorry to say that I don't. You might even be a better person than I am, but I am merely addressing your posts and style here. Also I just provided proof that the amount of times I post in your topics is significantly lower than you claimed, which, again, is due to mainly lack of interest in your topics and posts in general.

Well seeing as this alt is mostly used for trolling when im bored, you wouldnt be faulted. I have nnothing against you but every time i see you lost you always seem so serious. Like any time you enter a topic, you put down a sign saying "no fun allowed! Follow the rules!" and i dont know why. Its kinda off putting i guess because im such a laid back person and its hard for me to give f*** all about anything that isnt related to people's lives or something.
---
#16ElaeusPosted 3/19/2013 6:01:39 PM
Well seeing as this alt is mostly used for trolling when im bored, you wouldnt be faulted. I have nnothing against you but every time i see you lost you always seem so serious. Like any time you enter a topic, you put down a sign saying "no fun allowed! Follow the rules!" and i dont know why. Its kinda off putting i guess because im such a laid back person and its hard for me to give f*** all about anything that isnt related to people's lives or something.

So you are agreeing with what I said in the post you quoted, AGAIN? kk

By your definition, and if I am anti-fun and you are agreeing with me... Wonder what that tells us about you.

For the record: I admit, I am not here to be fun or to let people know if I am fun or not. I usually care about the impression I make outside the internet, the impression I leave here is not at all a concern of mine and this place isn't one that I care to give a good impression in. There is always the ignore button when you don't want to read my posts.

Also nice classic "i am trolling lol" comeback.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#17pres_madagascar(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 6:05:31 PM
Elaeus posted...

By your definition, and if I am anti-fun and you are agreeing with me... Wonder what that tells us about you.

For the record: I admit, I am not here to be fun or to let people know if I am fun or not. I usually care about the impression I make outside the internet, the impression I leave here is not at all a concern of mine and this place isn't one that I care to give a good impression in. There is always the ignore button when you don't want to read my posts.

Umm where did i say i was trolling? I said i usually use this account to troll. I am not trolling in this topic. There's no point. When im trolling i sure as hell dont tell people im doing it. And its rarely on this board.
---
#18pres_madagascar(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 6:09:20 PM
Ever see a topic from me with blatant misspellings in the title? Thats when im trolling, if you can even call it that.
---
#19ElaeusPosted 3/19/2013 6:18:47 PM(edited)
Elaeus posted...

Umm where did i say i was trolling? I said i usually use this account to troll. I am not trolling in this topic. There's no point. When im trolling i sure as hell dont tell people im doing it. And its rarely on this board.

Yea, let's focus on the meager point and forget how to you 29% is 100% and what does it tell us about you when you agree with me while calling me anti-fun.

In fact, that represents the pinnacle of irony considering you got so butthurt about being accused of trolling that you ignored above points, while minutes earlier you were cool with making accusations. So basically, and not because I care what you think, but just to show you the reasons I mentioned my disliking to your style earlier: It is ok to accuse people of targeting you and being too serious while it's not ok to be accused of getting defensive.

Ever see a topic from me with blatant misspellings in the title? Thats when im trolling, if you can even call it that.

I didn't ask but I quoted because it shows us yet another interesting contradiction in your character: You claimed earlier you won't reveal when you troll, now you tell us minutes afterwards how to recognize your trolling. Good job.
---
#20pres_madagascar(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 6:20:43 PM
No. I just dont care enough to debate numbers. Thats some next level arguing. And lol im far from butthurt. Im sitting at work posting on my phone and drinking tea. I dont get butthurt about stuff people i dont know say on the internet lol. If anyone is butthurt its you for actually doing math to make an argument about some stupid general statement someone made on the internet.
---